Had a sneeky peek

emma hall

As I was on the verge of eating!!! And lost 10lbs!!!! And only started day 5!! So yes I won't be eating and continuing with LT!!!!! :) x

week 1 - weight in Thursday

Hi Emma

What are your statistics?? ie. starting weight, height, goal weight etc..? You can do this by editing your profile, it's helpful to see where your at and how much of a challenge you have.

Oh I will have to take a look at this :) i don't have much to lose, was 12 10 (put a stone on last few month) and want to be 10 10 so got two stone to lose I'm 5 foot 4!! But very heavy boned( I believe in heavy bones lol) so 10 10 is the lowest I want to go!!! :) xx

Wow Emma, that's a great loss so far for your first week!

Your goals are quite similar to mine I think. I started 2 weeks ago at 12st5 (12st8 on pharmacy scale) I lost 7lb the first week and another 7 this week! I want to get to a healthy BMI which means 10st10 for me as I'm 5ft5. So I could be there in another 2 weeks, fingers crossed. Just goes to show that if you stick to this 100%, you'll be at goal in no time at all. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And toddshar!! You are amazing at how far you have got so far am sure you will reach your goal in no time at all u are an inspiration :)) x

Back