Had a totally shocking weekend

Guru

Silver Member
Friday night... one glass of wine and a curry. Saturday ... a bacon and egg mcmuffin, sausage and egg with toast for lunch, diet coke, one glass of champagne, one beer, fifteen thousand vodka and slimlines (I lost count after four), two smirnoff ice, two sambucas, a grilled lamb shish with rice and salad. Sunday..... a croissant, orange juice, a packet of cheese and onion crisps, and cheese on toast.

Weigh on Thursday will not be good. And that is also the day I go to see the fertility consultant.

I got on the scales this morning and have put on a MASSIVE 8lbs since last Thursday!

On the bright side.... There are NO MORE social occassions until Christmas and I am back on SS this morning.

Ooops! Did you plan to come off CD for the weekend? Sounds like you had a great time anyway and the 8lbs will drop off pretty quickly. You have done really well in a short time so once you get back on track it will be dropping off again. Good luck with your appt this week, bet your gynaecologist will be astounded at your amazing weightloss!:)

Yes it was totally planned... so I don't feel guilty... but still a bit annoyed that I've set myself back three weeks!

I honestly wouldnt worry. it was planned. dont be so hard on yourself. you've worked so hard. and am sure you'll lose it all again by next week :)

Hey Guru,

I bet you had fun though eh?

I think that it's important to have the odd social occasion while doing CD as long as you can get back into it, which you are great at being able to do.

I am planning a few days off for my daughters birthday next week. We have to have a life don't we?

There wont be much of the 8lbs left by thursday so i don't think you would have set yourself back by that much. Well done for getting back into it today!

LOL Guru - it sounds like you had a blast. Good on you.
At least you know you are still human and alive. I am planning a week off completely when I go on holiday in Oct and I am going to live it large. Wine, bread.... Yes! Carbs! really going to enjoy it and NOT feel guilty.
After all...... what are you meant to do? it's one thing to be slimming another completely to be boring and miserable.

Just think of it as focusing your short-term goals (i.e. losing it all again! lol.)
Glad you had a nice weekend. x

I had a monumental fall off this weekend as well - but i had good reason as it was my 1st wedding annivesary. I had planned to come off plan as we were staying in a five star hotel in the lakes and i knew i wasn't going to be sitting with a cranberry bar!!

We had an amazing time and i actually said to my hubby last night i was looking forward to getting onto the water and shakes today as i felt bloated and sluggish. A diet of m n m's, pringles and champers does not bode well! haha.

so back on it today and feeling better already with the water content!

I didn't feel the guilt i thought i would after the weekend. I had control throughout and actually could not eat all of my 3 course meal as i previously would have done.

We are only human and if we can plan a break and know we will be back on the plan i think this shows how much we have all grown (in our minds more than anything)

xx

You're all very kind. However, I have had several monumental falls off the wagon haha. Still, this is absolutely the last one (until Christmas ;) )

I am SO thirsty today

i still think the best way to combat this is not weigh yourself for a few days when you have the blow out.. i had maybe 2-3 since been on the plan but i then dont weigh myself get back on to ss and im usally either the same or less than i was before after 2-3 days

i am trying if i do have the odd bad day to limit the treats i have not have the big blow outs which has been my problem in the past.

LOL Guru sounds positively divine. Still the 8lbs will probably only be water and come off as quick as it went on. Good Luck for your sppt on Thursday hon xx

Back