Step 1 Sole Source Had a tough day :(

frump2fab

Started sole source Thursday and in the beginning found it really good, felt great didn't even feel too hungry! But today (day 3) I was at work which meant I didn't have my "meals" at my usual times and found myself very hungry. I came home and went to the kitchen and before I could even think about what I was doing I'd eaten a forkful of cabbage. I know it's not the worst thing I could've done but I still feel really annoyed and guilty! I've been drinking loads of water which I find really difficult, I just hope that goes towards a big loss on Wednesday night :/

Hi
It is hard but keep going and I'm site cabbage isn't going to have any impact on your weight loss.

I know it shouldnt effect it much just disappointed that i "cheated"! ah well tomorrows another day... x

Don't beat yourself up over cabbage - that way madness lies (take it from someone who's completely mad. ;)) That was a really good thing to "cheat" with. Pat yourself on the back instead for making a good choice. :happy096:

The first 4-5 days are the absolute worst, but once you are past that and in the swing of things, this diet gets so much easier and the results are incredible! Take it from someone who is coming to the end of week 15 and will be 5st 7lb down when I weigh in on Tuesday!!!!

Thanks guys! Thats an amazing loss in 15 weeks! Well done you! i think it was just being at work and seeing all my colleagues eating subways and greggs and stuff that made me feel bad today to be honest. I only work weekends as i'm a full time student so hopefully things will get easier on monday when i'm too distracted to worry about food! i've got around 4st to lose so want it gone asap! i'm trying to excercise as much as possible but i'm feeling pretty dizzy, i'm walking instead of taking the car and have been walking round my local country park not sure i could handle any more than that!

Back