1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Had a week off now back to 100%

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by payphone, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. payphone

payphone Well-Known Member

Had a week of this week, after 5 weeks of consistent weight loss and not eating a thing i thought i deserved it. so there was no dieting at all, ate whatever i fancied, including doughnuts and cookies, but kept my energy levels up, and have stayed the same didn't even put on a pound. I'm now back onto the diet, and in ketosis again. Yahoooza!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

well done thats very good,good luck getting back to it,i have just re started since Feb

4. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Well done to stay the same.