Had flu really bad - [email protected] weather!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bunnycd, 3 August 2007 Social URL.

1. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Just a quick moan to say "Where is the sun?" I have suffered from flu over the last two weeks - so in bed and not mobile, must be the damp weather as everyone I know is ill. This has to be the worst summer ever. Hoping it will brighten up soon.

Talking of the sun watch out I will be in the sun newspaper this month thanks to CD I am getting a make over in London next week. xxx will keep you posted. Love bunny xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    I am sorry to hear that you have not been well :( - I hope you are on the mend now.

Oh a make-over - how exciting!!!!!!!!! You will have to let us know when you are going to be in the sun as I know we will all want to buy it just to see your article :D.

I know what you mean about the weather - although according to the bbc the outlook for this weekend is pretty decent but I suppose we will just have to see :rolleyes:.

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    sorry to hear ur not well hope ur feeling better soon. I hope u enjoy ur makeover and i will defo buy the sun.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.