Had My Dress Fitting Today - Was Great!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pineapple, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Hey guys,

not long back from my dress fitting and can I just say, am on a high! Way back last year I had to squeeze my sorry lardy ass into the sample gown, I knew then that I loved it, even tho I could not breath in it so I went ahead and ordered the same gown in my then size - I had asked to order smaller but the shop would not entertain that. Anyway, went to today to get my first real fitting so alterations could begin. My dress is huge! And I must say, I felt really little in it - great feeling. I asked if I could try on the sample dress and I'm so glad I did as it fitted and was actually even a bit loose round the hips! Woop Woop! Anyways, thats my dress all pinned and ready for alterations to begin. I still want to lose a bitty more and with good old lipo this is totally possible, so am back n a fortnights time, but on that fitting I have been told no more time so I have to be happy by then. I hope I can give it 110% til then.

Thanks for listening.

P.S have changed my aviator pic as the one that was up was bit out of date (was jan time)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kate29

kate29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    wow pineapple, you must be dead chuffed!
    It must be a great feeling to be able to get into something that was tight before!! Its nice to see when hard work pays off !

You look great in your piccy, hope i look as good as you x

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    wow hun the sample dress was too bug just shows you that the customer is always right,you should be on a high,loving the new pic just showed my oh and all he could say was bloody hell(thats good) xxxxx

5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on proving to the dress fitters that you could lose that weight, what a poke in the eye it must have been for them that the sample dress was TOO BIG. I'm over the moon for you hun. x

6. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Pineapple. When you getting wed? Im getting married this year too!! October 3rd then off on our honeymoon on the 7th and my birthday on the 8th!!

I found my dress in a local shop and was brousing internet one day and came across a shop that was closing down. I phoned to see if, on the off chance, they had my dress and they did but only in a size 12 but she was selling it £300 cheaper so i just bought it! Have been on Lipo for 3 days now as i tried WW (again!!) and have shifted 2lb in about 4 weeks....then i found this site and cant believe how much inspiration all you girls have given me to do it!!
    Got to admit, finding it hard but defo not gonna give up. Just hoping the tiredness and all will go soon. Am gonna try my dress in 2 weeks and see if there is much difference..... wish me luck!!!! xxx

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Dont know much about dress fittings, but I bet you looked a million dollers babe. xx;)

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

So Great To Hear That You Proved Them Wrong, Over The Moon For You Hun. Xx

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww thats great honey im really pleased for you! I bet you looked and will look beautiful xxx

10. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    My goodness look at the difference in your photos!!!!!!!!

Well done - just looking at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses myself - but not until Sept 09.

11. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    you look amazing pineapple xxx i cant believe that time has come around so quickly! you must have been so excited today :)

h x

12. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    aw hun you must be getting sooooo excited now - not long to go eh? What a great feeling to have the dress on and it be too big!. You will be wearing it soon for the big day - WOW! BTW your new pic is fab xx

13. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    I love proving people wrong dont you lol, awh im soo happy for ya you've come so far theres no dtopping ya now girl your gonna look fab on your wedding day!

And WOW on the new pics i think i said it on a different thread but ill say it again ya deserve it x

14. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats great pineapple, you will be stunning!!! You must be getting excited now. Wish I had have tried LT for my wedding, instead had a size 18 dress:sigh:, I was still beautiful though, cause I was soo happy!!

15. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. Yes it was fab proving them worng but they never said much about it to be honest, prob scared I kick up a big fuss about all the alterations having to be made and how they should have listened to start with, knowing me tho the pressure of getting into a smaller dress would have been far to much to cop with tho!! 4 weeks today and I'll be in cyprus then my wedding the following fri (23rd may) cant wait. This weekend has been really tough on the diet.. i so hope i can keep going for a couple more weks.. x

16. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    you'll do it hun, dont you worry, I'm sure you'll look totally gorgeous too :D xxxxx

17. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    you look brilliant,,i cant wait to have a before and ater pic,

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Thanks toni. Away to take the pooch out for his walk - burn some cals!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.