Had my first 'fat' clothes clearout today!

wheesht

Just keep swimming...
Was great fun - very satisfying throwing out all those clothes that are now far too big for me. I never want to see them again!

When I first started dieting at the beginning of the year with WW, I was size 16 on the bottom and 18 on the top. Now, I am only 5ft 2 (standing on my tiptoes) and so I was virtually round!

Now I'm delighted to say that I am 14 on the top and 12 on the bottom! :eek: Bought my first size 12 jeans yesterday. So a whole 2 sizes down!

Cannot remember the last time I was able to wear a size 12. Can't tell you how good that feels. The little voice in my head that has always whispered 'you are useless, you can't do this, you will fail again' is getting fainter and fainter. I'm actually believing that I am going to get to my goal weight, and I am going to keep it off too.

This diet has changed my life. Sounds dramatic but it has. I know I still have a long way to go, but I've got the tools to get there - the diet, the book, this forum.

Just wanted to say how grateful I am that I found the diet and all of you here. Every one of you has had a part to play in this exciting journey and I can't thank you all enough. :grouphugg:

Turn on the webcam Wheesht so we can do our dance together! :D:D:D Am really pleased for you, before we know it, both of us will be slim(mer) and sexy(er) ;) x

Ruddy hell! - I did the same this afternoon. 23 pairs of trousers will be with the Cats Protection Charity tomorrow!

Its from the waist down that I put on the blubber - I think I was approaching a size 16 before dieting, now I am between a 14 and a 12. Actually have got a pair of Liz Claiborn on tonight, which I brought 6 years ago - and have never been able to get into - until now! And another nice thing, is that I wore a belt today that I used to wear in my skinny days. My waist is back. Will try the blouses on tomorrow.

So Wheesht - lets flaunt it!!

Go girl!

Tessa

Ps big push for this friday - night out with girlfriends, and I want to knock them for six!

Well done, all of you and what a great feeling. Really lovely posts on here tonight, so full of support. Its the Dukan feeling ;-)

:bighug:​

So pleased for you, Wheest. You're a great support to loads of us on here and it's great to share in your success. You're so right to throw out the clothes that are too big. I have a wee pile gathered up too cos me and you, we ain't ever going back, kiddo :)Xx

Well done Wheesht, soo happy for you!
I did the same yesterday, cleared out some stuff, mostly jeans:bunnydance:
I really wonder why I didn't get myself together and start earlier:rolleyes:

Aaaw thanks sooooo much everyone - you are all just fab and I LOVE you all! <clasps sister Dunkaneers tightly to bosoms>

And HUGE well dones to the rest of you shrinking and providing the recycling bins with extra clothes! (They will be overflowing and the collections people will wonder why people have become suddenly so generous!)

Is just so exciting. Another 2lb off today so that's my first stone on Dukan.

If anyone is lurking and wondering whether they should try Dukan - DO IT! DO IT NOW!!! Will be one of the best decisions you will ever make in your life.

I'm getting a double benefit from the clearout - a few months ago my baby sister followed me onto the diet. As my "fat clothes" head to Oxfam, I can now fit into her "fat clothes" - I'm already up two pairs of jeans, a skirt and a cocktail dress!

I'm getting a double benefit from the clearout - a few months ago my baby sister followed me onto the diet. As my "fat clothes" head to Oxfam, I can now fit into her "fat clothes" - I'm already up two pairs of jeans, a skirt and a cocktail dress!

Excellent - win win all round! Oxfam have a lot to thank Dukan for :D

One of my sisters is reading my book at the moment. Really, really hoping she will start Dukan then I can have someone in real life to enthuse to about it! Am passing some of my clothes onto her but hopefully she won't need them for long.

Well done Wheesht its good for the soul to have a good clear out - out with the old you and in with the slimmer new you its a pity your not 5'10" could do with a few different clothes to last me over the next 3 months - ha ha :) :) :)

That's fab my clothes are looser already 12lbs down , I tried a dress on at the weekend that I'm planning to wear To my godsons christening ... Last tine I wore it was at a friends wedding at the end of July and it was far too tight for me. It now fits perfectly :)

Well done! I did the same recently and it feels great. Now you need a new wardrobe!
Clothes shopping is so much more enjoyable and there is so much more choice now...first day I went out clothes shopping I was so delighted to have gone down 2 sizes that I had to tell everyone in the changing room!

Back