Had My First Weigh in!!

foreverhope

Ok so I have just had my first weight and I have lost 9.5lbs! Felt really amazing when she said that! I was hoping for around 5 so the 9 was lovely! I don't know how I feel at the moment I feel a bit low! Silly I know especially with the fab surprise of loosing!! But I just feel like I have so far to go! You all have done really well and I really like reading all the posts as it gives me new hopes!! Argh! I have bought some really lovely bath foam and had such a good bath tonight which made me feel alot better!

Had to call the nurse today though as I've been having a few probs in the bathroom department! Hopfully will be sorting soon ;-)

Anyway thought I'd rant on!!

Hope xx

Hi Hope,

Well done on an amazing first weeks loss. Just think 4.5lbs next week and that is your first stone gone. I've been losing weight consistantly, but slowly......especially since I've been SS ing. You can feel low sometimes, but it gets better.....just wait for that first stone and there'll be no stopping you hun.

What a fantastic loss! :D You've made a great start- keep it going! ;)

congratulations. my weigh in is tuesday. hope mine is as good. i know what you mean about feeling low. i was really low for a few days but am feeling a bit better the last day or 2. i am on day 5 now but i had a bad day yesturday. only had 1 shake which i know is bad but i relly couldnt have anymore. just wasnt hungry and couldnt be botheres, plus my 2 year old is ill so we were at the hospital al night with breathing problems and a temp of 41 so i'm really tired, got a massive headache and have to go to work in 15 minutes. not a good day but i'm still sticking to the diet. hopefully loads of water will help the head but no problems in the bathroom department...thank god. sorry to rant on your thread but well done. 9lbs is ace.xx

Well done!!! Keep it up!

what a great start :happy096: I WAS LOW ON MY FIRST WEIGH IN BUT I THINK IT IS BECAUSE THATS WHEN IT SUDDENLY HITS YOU .I CANT BELIEVE THAT I AM NOW ON WEEK 5 IT GOES SO FAST .HOLD ON AS VERY QUICKLY YOUR CLOTHES WILL BECOME LOOSE AND THEN YOU WILL START TO GET A REAL BUZZ .HAVE YOU MEASURED YOUR SELF WAIST BUST THIGHS ECT AS WEEKS YOU DONT LOOSE A LOT BET YOU HAVE LOST INCHES .AS TO THE BATHROOM PROB I HAVE GONE FROM QUICK RUSH TO LOO TOO NOT NEEDING TO GO FOR 3/4 DAYS THE FIRST PROB IS TO DO WITH THE CONCETRATION OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS YOUR BODY SOON GETS USED TO THEM, ALL WILL SETTLE DOWN.THE BEST RUSH OF ALL MY FRIEND ASKED IF I WAS OK AS I WAS LOOSING A LOT OF WIEGHT YIPEEEEEE I FEELLLL OOVER THE MOON :party0038:HANG IN THERE YOU CAN GET OVER THE FIRST WEEK OR 2 IT REALLY IS WORTH IT .:grouphugg:JUST REMEMBER WE ARE HERE FOR A GROUP HUG DONT WORRY HOW SILLY YOU THINK THE QUESTION YOU HAVE TO ASK OR HOW YOU ARE FEELING SOMEONE ON HERE HAS BEEN THERE AND WILL HELP YOU THROUGH IT .GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY

Thanks for all your support! Janinelee! Sorry about your 2 yr old hope they are better now! and well done you for sticking through all of that!! I can't wait for the days that my clothes feel loose I can't wait!! Feel more positive this morning its usually the evenings that get me! I've had a litre of water already and I am going to have my first shake in about 30mins!! choc!! actually don't mind having it! Heres to another day !!!!!

Hope

Fantastic. Use this as a springboard for further losses. If you are suffering from constipation try psyllium husks. I use them and have never had a problem since.

congratulations. my weigh in is tuesday. hope mine is as good. i know what you mean about feeling low. i was really low for a few days but am feeling a bit better the last day or 2. i am on day 5 now but i had a bad day yesturday. only had 1 shake which i know is bad but i relly couldnt have anymore. just wasnt hungry and couldnt be botheres, plus my 2 year old is ill so we were at the hospital al night with breathing problems and a temp of 41 so i'm really tired, got a massive headache and have to go to work in 15 minutes. not a good day but i'm still sticking to the diet. hopefully loads of water will help the head but no problems in the bathroom department...thank god. sorry to rant on your thread but well done. 9lbs is ace.xx

Keep us posted about your 2yr old. Well done on sticking with it when your obviously extremely concerned about your child. I think you must be a stronger person then me. Your not ranting, that is what this site is for to share things. Better out then in....you'll feel better for it. I was going to say good luck with your weigh in, but you dont need luck....just make sure you get your drinks down otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and hold onto any fat it can. You'll actually lose less.

Keep us posted about your 2yr old. Well done on sticking with it when your obviously extremely concerned about your child. I think you must be a stronger person then me. Your not ranting, that is what this site is for to share things. Better out then in....you'll feel better for it. I was going to say good luck with your weigh in, but you dont need luck....just make sure you get your drinks down otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and hold onto any fat it can. You'll actually lose less.

thanks for the concern. she seams to be worse today. shes just gone to sleep so i am on here for 1o minutes. her temp is 40 noe and she has been vomiting. she hasnt eaten in 3 days and shes in and out of sleep so going to check on her in a bit and may have to go back to the hospital. been really good again today but only had 1 shake. i dont mean to miss them i just do. probably because i'm not hungry. i'm going to have 1 now so atleast i have had 2 today. thanks again and will keep u posted.

hi everyone. quick update. Alyssa is much better this morning. the fever broke in the night. shes still got a really bad chest and cough but atleast her temp has gone doen and she ate a biscuit for me this morning. lol. i had my second shake last night and it was my first cold chocolate. not as bad as i thought. hope everyone has a good day. x

Oh thats good news...so worrying when they are not well.....well done you for sticking to the diet - it can be difficult when you have a lot on!

Fantastic news about your daughter. It is soooooo worrying when they are like that. Us mothers always imagine the worst!! You have done really well to stick with the diet.

thanks for the support everyone. alyssa is much better. i was really worried there. shes not eating much still but her temp is back to normal. had another good day at work. still only on 2 shakes a day so i hope that doesnt affect my weight loss. weigh in on tuesday and cant wait. is the coke zero thing true? can we really have coke zero without it effecting our weight loss? thanks again.

p.s. i think theres something wrong with me. i'm having not trouble with this diet at all. i dont even miss food anymore. never hungry and only on day 6. x

Great news about your little girl!

You really must try to have your 3rd shake before you go to bed...you need all the vits etc so its important you take all the shakes!!

Yip : Coke Zero doesnt have Citric Acid so it should effet Ketosis....dont go over board but its ok to have a glass or two to break the boredom!!!

Well done you are finding it easy....having said that you sound like you have your hands full - that helps to keep your mind of not eating!! Welldone!!

Oh my goodness I have missed so much! Glad to hear Alyssa is better agian! My 3 year old sounds just like her with fevers and coughs etc. I must just be a winter thing and hopefully they will grow out of it. You are doing so well on this diet but you are going to have to force yourself to take three shakes a day. As Shaz says it is going to do you more harm in the long run. The odd day here and there not taking all three is one thing but you have barely had three since you started and your body NEEDS the nutrients that those packs provide. How are you taking them so far? Have you tried them with ice? I couldnt have them without ice to be honest and use a hand blender or the shaker you can buy from the chemist to make sure there are no lumps. There are loads of recipes on here somewhere that you could use to help maybe. I will have a look and see if I can find the thread although I think it is a sticky.

Rachel x

Hey Well I have just had my 3rd weigh in and I lost 6 pounds! So I am happy today! still looking at adverts on the TV and trying to climb in the television itself!!!! (food ones!!) but thats not hunger just HABIT!! only 85lbs to go!!!!
Hope xx

Fantastic weight loss foreverhope. As for those food adverts I didnt realise how many there are, we have skyplus so I tend to pause and then fast forward through them all! Food seems to be everywhere - we went to see the Ratatouille movie and even all the cartoon food looked wonderful. My husband and daughter nearly died laughing when we came out and I said it was not a good film for me to have seen with all the food!

Its only when you are on this diet you realise how much food temptation there is!!

Back