Had my gall bladder op

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi :) some of you may know that I have just had my gall bladder removed , well just to say it all went well and I am hoping to get recovered and back on CD in the next 4 weeks :)
    I was gutted that I had to stop CD weeks before my op and for 4 is weeks after when I only have a stone or so to go , but it is done now and hopefully I will maintain on SW for the next 4 weeks then jump back on the CD wagon and get to goal :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Glad to hear everything went well and hope your recovery also goes well so you are fighting fit to blitz that last stone.

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I'm glad everything went well - you will be fighting fit before long! Take care xxx.

5. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hope you're recovering well xx

6. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congrats hon. I imagine you are relieved.I've to see the surgeons again in Feb ...the mutual decision was that my weight makes the surgery at least equally risky as having another attack so as I'm not having symptoms at the moment we're leaving well enough alone. If I still haven't had symptoms by Feb then I'll be discharged ...fingers crossed :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.