• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Had my hair cut today well yesterday now!

Nessa

Silver Member
I hadh hair that went down to the bottom of my back and today i bit the bullet and had it cut to shoulder length and got a couple of layers in it, the thing is my partner have not noticed that it has been cut lol it's been 7 hours so far and he still have not noticed... lol

The funny thin is that after I got it cut i weighed myself in boots and weigh 2lbs lighter which i thought was funny.:rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Piccies please:D

Congrats on the 2lbs - can hair weigh that much??? ha ha ha

As for your OH what can I say...MEN!!!

Take care and get drinking that water missus:)

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Men Ah , i think the only way he will notice if its served up on his dinner plate the hair that was cut off lol

What can you say, they are truly hopeless sometimes aren't they. Can't wait to see pics!

Georgie
x

Love the new avatar Missleo!

wow, thats got me thinking - perhaps i'll shave all of my hair off - lol

My husband never notices when i've had my hair done - odd isnt it?!

Get those pics on!

xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
With men , all they seem todo is nod and say yeah and at the time they are not even looking at you , you could say, hey does my bum look big in these, and they would just Nod , hey thanks a punch i'd say ... had words last night over this diet he says thats all i talk about , i said well its part of my life at the moment :) MEN MEN