had my last meal..!

meoww

Silver Member
teeth are brushed now, thats it!
Im scared, ive restarted vlcds several times and manage for a few weeks then start eating crap and thinking that weight wont come back on, but it always does.
Ive ordered beck diet solution and will be strictly working though it, I'm just determined not to have this stupid problem anymore! I see people who love food manage to not be fat, I want to be the same.

gah, well here goes! day 1 tomorrow! back to work, gym session planned, meal packs sitting ready!

Good luck. Will be with you every step of the way xxx

Good luck for today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck! I bought that book and though I've tried to read it twice, I've only ever managed to make it up to about Day 4. I've heard it's a fantastic book though, really should give it another go probably.

Thanks guys! :) tucking into my tuna salad! Feels good. Yeah can't wait for the book, hope it helps

I think the book contains some fantastic ideas - but it's tone wasn't the most helpful for me. You MUST do as I say at EXACTLY the same time EVERY day - that kind of thing. It brings out my rebellious child! As long as you can read it to get the information and then apply it in a sensible way without worrying about the tone of the boook it has some great ideas. It's one of the reasons that I prefer the workbook as it doesn't have the same tone. The ideas are the same though.

Meoww good luck, i am exactly the same as you. Start stop, weight on, start stop! THink i remember you from my last time round actually! Its soo annoying isnt it, you really want to lose it and you do then you go back to the foods you love and it kills everything! Wish i had some of the will power others have! A guy in my office dont LL about 2 years ago and lost, id say about, 3/4 stone. Hes put on about a stone but kept the rest off, now me.. in the time hes done it once, ive tried umpteen times and fail miserably....The last fail saw me put on all teh weight i lost plus more and ended up me being 15.13lb! :( xxx

WE CAN DO THIS!! XXX

soo hows it going???

yeah, I managed to keep it off for a while then a few simple changes let it slip on, one being that I took a new job that was much more active, so I started to eat more (but was exercising more at work, so weigh stayed the same) then I left that job and carried on eating the same amount, I didnt realise just how much I was burning off at work!
but I have become a stop starter since then! I see like 7lbs drop off and think yaaay im done!

going well, im cold, I need a wee, being grumpy with everyone! all the signs of a vlcd are there!

feels good to be back though, and I really am thinking more about it, my CD consultant said, just see it as goals, but I think it must be made very personal otherwise you forget why you choose the goals, like I must remember that my goal size&weight is where ill be happy and healthy and i'll be able to resist excessive unhealthy crap because its less important.
well thats the plan!

thanks for the ever wonderful support! we're a lovely bunch on here aint we! :D

Back