Had second weigh in, also have a question

rjr16uk

Hey guys,

Didnt update when I had my first weigh in, so

1st week - Lost 7 pounds
2nd week - Lost 5 pounds

now into my third week and have my weigh in next tuesday, been sticking to this 100% and some days have been great really felt good and some days like today had headache and was just craving certain foods although wasnt hungry just craving tastes.

I wanted to ask you guys a question, I recently just met my dad for the first time and he wants me to meet his kids and wife this friday so he wants to go for a meal, I wanted to know, will I do much damage if I simply ask for a no frills, no dressing salad. I cant sit with them at the table not eat would seem a bit rude, I'm hoping surely that a simple salad would not harm, what do you guys think? I dont want to cheat or I dont want to come off this by any means but this is obviously important but I just dont want to throw away all my hard work over the last couple of weeks.

So what do you rekon? x:cool:

Hi RJ,

Wow it must be very different meeting your father for the first time, hope the meeting goes well. Here is my advice. Don't eat. Order black coffee and sparkling water, say you had just eaten. Nobody will think you are lying. Also you could say you had a tummy upset and just want to sip sparkling water. I would imagine its difficult to stay o the straight and narrow after eating, now I'm not saying salad will ruin your diet or hugely effect your weighloss but I am certain that it will throw you off course because the diet is a TFR and not to be combined with food. I can only imagine its going to be a very emotional day for you so you don't need any other reasons to eat. sorry hun thats just my advice to you. Hope it all goes well! (I hope they are nice and are nice to you)

great losses!!!

i agree i would not eat, your doing so well and dont want to change your routine now.

i would say u had eaten or tummy ache or something and sip water etc

hope it goes well

Well done on your losses. You are doing very well. It must be good to be exploring a new relationship with your Dad and his family.
I think you should stick with your diet. If you do not want to tell them about your diet, then that's o.k. But use the excuse of either a dicky tummy or over excitement at meeting everyone and just stick to loads of coffee and sparkling water. They really won't mind as they will be just as curious and interested in talking to you as you are to them.
Lots of luck and hope you have a nice evening.

Hey guys,

Didnt update when I had my first weigh in, so

1st week - Lost 7 pounds
2nd week - Lost 5 pounds

now into my third week and have my weigh in next tuesday, been sticking to this 100% and some days have been great really felt good and some days like today had headache and was just craving certain foods although wasnt hungry just craving tastes.

I wanted to ask you guys a question, I recently just met my dad for the first time and he wants me to meet his kids and wife this friday so he wants to go for a meal, I wanted to know, will I do much damage if I simply ask for a no frills, no dressing salad. I cant sit with them at the table not eat would seem a bit rude, I'm hoping surely that a simple salad would not harm, what do you guys think? I dont want to cheat or I dont want to come off this by any means but this is obviously important but I just dont want to throw away all my hard work over the last couple of weeks.

So what do you rekon? x:cool:
i dont know its a tricky one,you dont wanna come across as weird or rude,but thats my openion...i would to the maintance program so you can eat and still lose,i had to do it last year for a wedding...its a hard decision and i wish you the best with meeting your dad....you must be very excited

Back