had way too many sins last night.........

julia75

morning all,

hope everyone okay, well the title says it all, last night while we watched tv, i had,

bottle of lambrini, medium galaxy, wine gums and 3 bags of crisps

I dont no why i did, should I just start fresh today or not have any more sins the rest of the week, I dont no what to do,

Julia :mad::confused::cry:

Draw a line and move on. If you want to you could cut back a bit on your syns but make sure you still have at least 5 a day. But more importantly you need to think about why this happened in the first place and plan for what you will do the next time you're in the same situation.

we all slip up now and again so dont worry to much.
you can always call it a flexi syn day and go back to normal syns from now on in, or you could add your syns to a weekly total 105 and deduct them from the total so you know how many you have left for the rest of the week
hope this helps

morning all,

hope everyone okay, well the title says it all, last night while we watched tv, i had,

bottle of lambrini, medium galaxy, wine gums and 3 bags of crisps

I dont no why i did, should I just start fresh today or not have any more sins the rest of the week, I dont no what to do,

Julia :mad::confused::cry:

which lambrini did you have? and how much in the bottle? The bubbly and pink bubbly (which I love) are 4syns for 142ml. The flavoured ones are 5 sysns for 142ml and the light is 2 syns! Maybe not as bad as you think???

You just have to forget it, draw a line and move on - you are only human and we all do the same at some time or other, I did it last Saturday night, so don't worry about it. X

Just draw a line and start fresh today. Whenever I overdo it with my syns one day, I try to cut down a bit for the rest of the week, but see how you feel.

thanks for your messages, that used to be a normal nite in front of the telly for me with all the snacks and drinks, which is prob how I put weight on in the first place, I am trying to cut back,but got carried away last night I will try to resist next time x

which lambrini did you have? and how much in the bottle? The bubbly and pink bubbly (which I love) are 4syns for 142ml. The flavoured ones are 5 sysns for 142ml and the light is 2 syns! Maybe not as bad as you think???

it was just the normal bottle 8%, not had it before, normally drink white wine, but got it to try as it was £1.53 a bottle in tesco,s

I had nearly 67 syns last night oops! Im calling it a flexi syn night - I did think I would use 70 so I was under what I thought.

Im gonna split my remaining syns for the rest of the 6 days and carry on =]

On my weigh in night I thought ohh i deserve a treat so had what I wanted for dinner and some chocolate. I felt guilty so synned it up and it was only 37 so not as bad as I though!!
Keep going everyone has a blow out day. Just remember to keep going and not worry about what has happened. Get back on the wagon and lets roll!!! lol
Have fun

Back