had weekend off as birthday help

Hi all
It was my birthday on saturday and i had the weekend off of ss.
I had been doing ss for 20 days.
Today is day 1 again and am sure am gonna find this a bit hard,please give me some words of advice.
I really want to do this.
I had lost 17lbs in 20 days,this morning i weighed myself and had gained 3lbs over the weekend.
I still have at least a stone and a half to lose untill goal so will be
on ss for a while longer yet.
Please help me as i want to stick to ss.
thankyou
love kirsty xx

Stick with it today no matter what, don't let two off days become two off weeks. Stone and half isn't that far away, grit your teeth, get through today and I'm sure you'll get back in the swing of it.

You can do it, stay positive! xx

I had Tuesday off as it was my birthday. Got straight back on it on Wednesday and it was hard but am finding it ok again now.

Good luck:)

Oh thankyou i know its best to stick with it,but it just makes ya think different when you have a break lol.
feeling a little more +ve now
thankyou
love kirsty xx

Hi hun,

As everyone else has said just stick with it and get straight back on the 'wagon'....that 3 lbs will more than likely be just water, so drink plenty of water and get it all flushed out!

You have done amazing so far.....keep it going! :D

It's a bit scary when you've had a couple of days break from ssing, but you'll be fine, lots of people have a mini break and although they may feel a little hungry for the first couple of days, they get back into the swing of things very quickly.

Tracey
x

You'll be just fine!
It is hard to get back on the wagon but as it has only been 2 days out of 20/22 it will be fine. Keep at it....goal is in sight. Think FABULOUS, you'll get there.
Ceri

Back