Hair advice

donna88

Gold Member
I'm rubbish with styling hair, but borrowed some of my sister curling tongs so I could practice as I have a wedding to go to next week.

Anyway had a little practice this morning and managed to curl it all, it looks great.

Now my dilemma is, I'm going to the dog races tonight, do I wash my hair and go out with it straight or try to curl it again (but I hear hair isn't great for styling when it completely clean) or do I attempt to keep it curly all day and go out with it how it is? Only worry with that is that by the time I go out will it all be falling out and looking a mess?

I always always wash mine and style it coz if not mine gets greasy :(

Do what you think, it's not as hard ad you think to curl is it? Xx

No it was a lot easier then I expected, I thought I'd be lost once I got to the back, but if I can do it anyone can, I'm terrible at anything girly like styling ect.

I might wash it in a bit then and do it again later, going to have to invest in some of my own tongs I think

I wouldnt wash it, could you twist it and put it in a bun until later and then just curl the ends and then hammer with hair spray? Thats what I do lol lol

Not sure what I'm doing yet, think I'll leave it, and redo bits later if I can, if not I'll have to wash it while getting ready and not go out with it curled, at least I know I can do it in the future if I want curly hair

I'm rubbish with styling hair, but borrowed some of my sister curling tongs so I could practice as I have a wedding to go to next week.

Anyway had a little practice this morning and managed to curl it all, it looks great.

Now my dilemma is, I'm going to the dog races tonight, do I wash my hair and go out with it straight or try to curl it again (but I hear hair isn't great for styling when it completely clean) or do I attempt to keep it curly all day and go out with it how it is? Only worry with that is that by the time I go out will it all be falling out and looking a mess?

Hey I don't know what to do with your hair, mine is naturally curly & stays that way I don't bother straightening it, so I never have a hair problem. What I'm more interested in is which dogs did you go to:D We went to Belle Vue last night & had an amazing time. We put £50 in a kitty & came home wit £30+, so taxi home & a couple of rounds in the pub:D

I went Stainforth in Doncaster, it was a great night, I didn't win much, but a couple of dogs I picked out but didn't end up betting on won, I was gutted lol. in fact if I'd picked out 6 dogs and put the bets on I would have got 4 out of 6 (but I suppose that's not good enough you needed the 6 so I would have been more gutted lol)

I ended up washing it and then curling it again and it was fine :) I might curl it again for lunch today if I feel like it

Back