Hair loss anyone noticed???

debclark68

Hiya All
Has anyone (apart from me) noticed that they have been loosing their hair as I am getting quite concerned about it now?
Deb x:eek:

Mine is shocking, i use to have gorgeous thick hair. Then after having my son it went quite thin and never really grew back. Now i am losing so much that when it's tied back you can see my scalp through the hair, and there is no way i could wear it down.

I'm going to get one of these bars from lush that are ment to be good Lush - New Shampoo Bar

Also boots do a hair loss spray so might try that. If neither of these work then i am going to try these Nourkrin Female Hair Loss Treatment

Really don't want to stop the diet as so many have said that it does go back to normal, just scared bacause i still have a few months left on SS, then working up the plans and i don't want to be bald by the time i get to that point :cry:

Sorry to here your suffering too :(

how long you been on cd?

I've seen people say a bit of loss after several months etc... :confused:

oh geez, im not starting ss till the morning but my hairs been falling out due to stress for the last few months, if cd makes it fall out i will end up bald before the year that the doc and hairdesser said it would take to regrow

I didn't notice any real loss until i got to 13/14 weeks, since then though it's been awful.

I read on another thread that wen you go into ketosis your body holds on to your hair, o when it does fall out it is more noticable and obviously coz it is not going at random points and then regrowing it is having to do all its regowth at once,therefore making hair loss more visible. i know this probably makes no sense trying to write from memory, if anyone really can't understand i will try to re-write it

Back