• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hair loss!!!

Just wondering if anyone has came across hair loss while on the diet ....

Ive have very fair hair and does tend to fall out alot so im a bit on edge i will lose more hair than i should !!

Its a very small percentage so im not worrying just with my hair It would not surprise me

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Yep, me! :(

I had lovely hair but now it is extremely thin.

Mine started to fall out after TFR though and i even saw the doc a couple of times and had blood taken for tests but all perfectly normal. So conclusion was that it was a hormonal imbalance which makes sense as TFR messed up my totm big time.

I shouldnt worry too much about it as you might not experience it :)

I had super thick hair & a lot of mine came out when I finished TFR. Luckily I've still got plenty left & you wouldn't think "thin hair" unless you knew how much I had before. It'll probably look pretty bad after this time though, as that's two lots of hair loss...

But, not everyone experiences it! & it does come back :)

Hannah

oh god ive really thin hair :(
ill literally go bald if i lose hair !!

Hair always grows back, my hair falls out all the time anyway as I have been dying my hair continuously for 12 years and I have been every colour you could think of.

If it does happen to you Annie try a new hairstyle - think of it as a treat too :)

hehe maybe thats why mine falls out dying it scince i was 14 lol
ah dont get me wrong dosent fall out much nothing more than normal lol
jus cuz im blonde u can see d hair on black alot lol

ah i dont mind i love my hair so much
but i wanna look fab !!!

thanks girlies

That's a good excuse to stop wearing black then, we're coming into the summer just think of all those lovely colours you'll be able to wear :)

hehe true cant wait for my summer holidays :) im not buying any clothes untill the 2nd week in june :)
ur doing very well on it pauline :D

claz

wants to be slim
Hi - i got my 6th WI tomorrow and i haven't noticed any hair loss yet - does this tend to happen later on when you've been on it for a couple of months?

I heard it happens when you come off it but its a very slim side effect like only happens to 10% of people im not too sure tho hun..
good luck with your weigh in tomo !1 :D