Hair Loss

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
I knowthey warn us about possible hair loss after several weeks on LL but I am getting seriously worried!
I'm losing handfuls of hair daily! I honestly haven't seen anything like it and I certainly don't remember it being the case first time round.
What are your experiences on that?

Last edited:
I shed loads!! But no one noticed. I would wash my hair and handfuls would come out. But all it is, is the new hair pushing the old hair out. It will grow back, but it is worrying.

I lost loads of hair until my hair became what I considered thin. However, within 6 months it had regained it's thickness. I guess it's one of the side effects we have to put up with for a short amount of time. It might seem like a lot of hair at the time but don't worry, you won't end up with none!

ive lost loads, each time i brush / wash it cant quite believe how much comes away, its gone so so thin, im just glad i started off with a thick head of hair and it wasnt thin to start off with

its not nice and is upsetting

My hair used to be quite thick. I didn't realise how much i had loat until at the end of RTM i tried to put it in plaits for a fanc dress party, and there wasn't enough to do it!

I was quite shocked, as i hadn't noticed it shedding particularly.

15 months on its still nowhere near as thick as it used to be and doesn't seem to grow very much at all. It does look OK though i think and TBH wouldn't have put me off doing LL

Daisy x

yeah daisy someone asked me other day even though i havent finished LL has it been worth it, my reply was "hell yeah" :) x

Mine's back to normal again. Luckily it didn't get too bad, but I did lose some.

The first time I did LL my hair was fine til about a week after abstinence then it came out loads. Couldn't do anything with my limp locks for quite a while but it came back. Still worth it. X

I took a multi-vitamin throughout - I checked what was important for hair, can't remember now, maybe calcium too, took that, and didn't lose any hair at all. Was only in abstinence for Foundation though.

My hair was luscious throughout abstinence... as soon as I started eating it started falling out. No one could tell but me.... however 7 years later it's still not as thick as it used to be but I'm 47 so maybe it's an age thing !!

Back