hair loss

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by AmyLouise1, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. AmyLouise1

AmyLouise1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    So, I've lost a lot of hair, i'm absolutely devastated, I could cry! My hair is my pride and joy, and i'm nearly 20 so this is a major blow for me! i'm questioning whether continuing on this diet is for me.

Any advice would be brilliant!

:( :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. desperate2Bslim

desperate2Bslim Reaching the goal

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(46.28%)
    Diet:
    Acai Slim
    Consult a doctor immediately sweetie. Ask where the hair loss is originating. We don't want our diet program to compromise with our health.

4. zsk

zsk Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.53%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Im experiencing the same thing. Spoke to my pharmacist today n he was quite surprised too but said will find out for me what could be the reason. He said it could be stress though n also if u keep thinking about it makes it worse.

5. Meks

Meks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi, I lost some hair when I previously did LL. After I had finished it regrew again no problem. Mine is thin anyway (thanks granny!) so I know what you mean when you say it is really upsetting. My counsellor said the weight loss is because your body deals with the essential things on your body and your hair and nails are not essential. I take a hair and nail supplement and things don't seem as bad this time. Maybe worth a try? xx

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    It is normal and as a poster said above your body uses the calories for more essential things. Hair and nails get pushed to the way side im afraid. It will grow back i promise.

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I think it is def one of the side effects but then i think once you know this you notice more.... u lose between 80-100 strands of hair per day anyway.... i have just layed off the blow drying and straighteners....

For me a bit of hair loss is worth me being slimmer and healthier.... As my hair will grow back if lose any!!!

XXX

8. cherrygem

cherrygem Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
  9. AmyLouise1

AmyLouise1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I feel slightly better now, i'm using that Alpecin stuff, even though its for men, i find that it makes me feel better and i don't feel that i'm not ignoring it. can you take hair and nail supplements on this diet? if so, where do i get them, and what are they called?
    thanks again :)
    xx

10. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    you can take silica supplement u get it in holland and barrett and they are half price at the moment...good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.