Hair loss

I'd ask your chemist who is controlling your lipotrim program for advice and try not to worry about it. Apparently by the time your hair starts shedding new growth is already there. How long have you been on lipotrim (sorry my phone doesn't allow me to see tickers etc) because some thinning is normal after 3 months. Xx

I have had a similar issue although as I am already mostly bald it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference. This did happen to me last time and it soon thickened up again. So don't worry too much!

Mine fell out for about 6 weeks and then stopped. I think the hard part is telling yourself that it won't all fall out as it feels like thats what is happening!
Try Biotin tablets, they help it grow back quicker. A company called Body Kind sell them on line.
It will stop hun, and then a couple of months later you will have lots of tufty bits sticking up like i have now! :)

Thanks Leslie, I'm coming up to the six week mark I think, I first noticed it in Jan. Its such a worry but I feel better knowing yours stopped. Thanks for replying :)

It is a worry and i think people underestimate just how upsetting it is.
One day soon you will wash your hair and it will just have stopped! :) x

Back