Hair Loss

Loucille2

My hair seems to have thinned quite a bit since going on Exante. I checked the FAQ's and it says this is due to lack of calories.

Has anybody else experienced this? How permanent is it/how quickly does it reverse when Exante is stopped and is it literally down to calories or are there vitamins I can take to combat it?

Thanks

L xox

Hi Loucille, I experienced he same think when I was doing LL a few yrs ago. I was told that it was because of limited calorie intake. My hair did thicken up again once I started eating food again, and I didn't really are that long to be honest. X

my hair didn't really fall out to start with but I did notice it getting slightly thinner as time went on but it didn't bother me because my hair was really really thick (seriously, I would need 5 hair bands to hold it up in a pony tail lol) anyway, as time went on more and more fell out, I am off the products now and maintaining, so I have been eating more calories and I have also been taking vitamins (just the standard complete ones) but my hair is yet to stop falling out, it may not be as drastic as a few weeks ago mind, I have however noticed that its getting thicker on the top again so there is hope yet. I cant find my post on hair loss but someone suggested something like selenium or something, there are products or vitamins out there that may help, I would pop into your local chemist or health food place and ask. sorry i cant be of any more help......

Thanks for the info guys. It's not too bad but I can tell that my band goes around an extra time and the ends feel really wispy!

I wouldn't really mind but I'm getting married in less than 9 weeks and don't want to be bald!

I had planned on stopping in 2 weeks so I could do a week of WS before my OH's sister's wedding but ideally I'd like to carry on in the hopes of getting somewhere near my goal!

Maybe I'll switch to WS in 2 weeks and hope the extra 400 calories makes a difference!

L xox

Back