hair loss

Sammybums

I no I cant have it all but I really want my hair to be healthy aswell as be slim for when I get married. Does lipotrim really cause people to go bould

Or bald. Sorry

I no I cant have it all but I really want my hair to be healthy aswell as be slim for when I get married. Does lipotrim really cause people to go bould

Hi sammy, Ive never heard of anyone actually going bald as yet hun, I have done lipotrim twice before and both times I lost a lot of hair, but not it clumps causing bald patches it just naturally falls out in my hair brush and shower, the lipotrim video explains this is a natural process for some not all people, and when the hair starts to fall out its only because the new hair is already on its way. I have regained my full head of hair after both times on lipotrim. I dont even think anyone else noticed the thinning except for me. Also please remember it doesnt happen to everyone, and it does grow back. Hope this helps xx:)

Hi Sammy. I've been on LT 100% for 4 months and I've not noticed any hair loss, however as Daisy says it is a possible side effect.

Ok thank you ill just have to see I suppose. Ive had a really bad belly today. Feel a bit sporry for myself today x xx

Back