• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hair loss

Oh God, I have so got it right now. Especially bad as I am nearing the end of my journey and on my way to becoming a CDC.

Someone please tell me it will get better. I am taking supplements and eating plenty of protein but it is sole destroying to see the clumps on my brush and your scalp through your hair. :cry::cry::cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi, I am so with you on that. I am mortified and hate washing my hair because so much comes out. I am desperately looking for someone to tell me that it'll be ok..

xxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I also lost a lot of hair when I was on Lipotrim for seven months SSing and the good news is it all grew back.

As I was going through this phase my hairdresser could see the new growth like downy baby hair.

I have a full head of long thick hair again and also back SSing...and I know I have to go through this all again.

Love Mini xxx

Same as mini! I did 6 months ish on ss, lost a lot of hair. I remember it growing back with little tufty bits:rolleyes: But, couple years on my hair is back to normal, down to my shoulder blades, and thick. Just a shame I put all the weight back, but thats my fault:rolleyes: If I had kept it off I would have been slim now wiht nice hair too, so it is worth it! I am lucky being a horsey girl that I can wear baseball caps a lot of the time and no-one will notice:eek:

ive noticed lots and lots coming out since i ended cd/ss last week...

would it happen this fast???

when i say lots i mean alot more than normal... dont want to wash my hair ever again!

I also lost a lot of hair when I was on Lipotrim for seven months SSing and the good news is it all grew back.

As I was going through this phase my hairdresser could see the new growth like downy baby hair.

I have a full head of long thick hair again and also back SSing...and I know I have to go through this all again.

Love Mini xxx
You have gorgeous hair, it's such a fantastic colour xxx

Sez

has started again!!
I did LL for 10 months last year and when I fell off the wagon it did begin to fall out noticably. My hairdresser was great about it tho, and very supportive. When I explained the diet, she was not surprised and said the same often happens to women after childbirth.

Mine is growing back well now. It was mainly around the hairline I lost it, and only I was aware of it. My hair is very thick & dark fortunately. Now I have soft "baby" hair around the hair line which is kind of fluffy, but growing well. It is not a problem, and again, only apparent to me!

HTH!!!

mrs c

Cambridge Consultant
I lost mine towards the end of my weight loss journey, at the time i hated brushing, washing my hair, it grew back really quickly, ok my hair is shorter now, which i perfer, but it hasn't been in this good condition for year. It will grow back, some of my older clients have commented on how great my hair looks now. don't worry.

OMG, I'm panicing now cos I'm doing SS to loose my last bit of weight before I get married in August and I'm doing really well. If I started loosing my hair before my big day I would be devastated :cry: do you think this could happen?