hair loss

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mille, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Mille

Mille Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.0kg
    Current Weight:
    91.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.0kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Hello
    since being on refeed my hair loss has been massive now i'm back on the shakes i'm hoping it will stop
    does anyone have any advice

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    hair loss has been mega and it is only now starting to sort it self out .There are some vitamins/minerals that you can take to help stimulate the hair growth ,aswell as head massages to help get the blood flow to the roots .Your hair has stopped growing while you have been on your vlcd and now you have come back to more calories your body has shed all the old hair that it would normally shed over the months so your new hair is growing as we speak .I went to a good hair dresser who cut my hair in a new style bought some very good hair first aid products my fav was a hair mask from boot botanicals also found doves shampoos for older peeps very good at keeping it hydrated .I would do it all again, when all said and done diet and hair problems is 1 year out of my life which will extend my life and pleasure of life 10 times over xx

4. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I haven't noticed any hair loss *touch wood* good luck with urs getting better! xx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I have had the hair loss and have been through it a couple of times and my hair has grown back better than ever each time.

This article below explains it very well what happens.

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.