1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

hair loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by nimi, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Well-Known Member

hi im on cd again weighing 14stone
    i did do cd about 3 mnths ago and lost21ibs but then i kept being ill with flu, aches and pains etc so i stipt now feeling better im restarting with good intentions to loose 3 stone

my main concern is hair loss which i did see after a couple of weeks it became thinner than it has ever been and i was very consous of it.

but good thing it looks fuller and thicker now after not beeing on the diet for over 3 months

any suggestions im thinking of takinf multivitams while on cd even thou it says it has 100 per cent daily requirerments?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

When I started seeing hair loss I started doing hair treatments. On the weekends I give myself a coconut oil conditioning treatment and once a month a henna treatment and the hair loss slowwed and my hair is so soft and looks better than when I started CD.