Hair supplements?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by festivalfairy, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Anyone know any good stuff to take to promote hair growth been off diet for 3 weeks now and hair is falling out!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Don't worry hon, as you up the calories it'll grow back again. You are just shedding old hair that was resting whilst you were conserving energy and losing weight. I wish someone had told me when I had been on LL 12 weeks and mine started coming out, I was terrified lol. :)

4. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    My hairdresser said to try kelp tablets.

5. danish_kacey

danish_kacey Full Member

I've had a hair loss problem in the past that was related to my thyroid. Hair coming out, thinning, etc. I got some evening primrose capsules. Take one everyday. They have made ALL the difference. (I'm sure because occasionally I run out and don't take them for a few weeks and it all starts again!) Hope that helps!

6. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've taken kelp for years & have really long thick hair. I haven't started CD yet so don't know if it would stop the shedding. But it does work to make your hair lovely. & it's cheap!