HAIR THINNING AFTER 2 WEEKS !!!!!!!

XlosingitX

Gold Member
HAS ANY ONE HAD HAIR THINNING? TO WHAT EXTREME? AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO COME BACK AFTER STOPING DIETING IT SEEMS IVE GONE VERY THIN ON TOP :cry:

Aww no sorry have not experienced any hair thinning, and hopefully won't either. Sorry, you must be feeling pretty awful with dealing with that as well.
Hopefully it will sort itself out sooner rather than later x

My hair has been thinning/falling out for months :( I dread washing it cos so much comes out!
Am told it is temp and it does grow back xxx

I have a lot come out and i dont have thick hair to start with, but i have a lot of new hair growing too, I just tend to wear mine up a lot and buy thickening shampoo (aussie one from boots is fab) Its only temporary, so as much as its a pain it probably looks worse and will grow back. xx

thankyou amy ...i think it only happens to peaole with a lot to lose so it shoyuldent happen with you thankyou for your kind words

hi hun how long was it till u started noticing ? im considering giving up as i have really thin hair to start with so ill be slim but bald!!!!!!1 omg god is cruel
Dunno if this was ment for me or not but I will answer anyway lol

I started noticing just after xmas around jan time. My hair isnt thick but now its pretty thin and u can see parts of my scalp depending on my parting :(

Hey dont you give up now, you will not go bald and once you get to target think of the fresh new hair that will be growing.
Ive just restarted after a break and hair was still falling out so be as well carrying on :)

good luck babe and keep going xx

it was meant 4 u lol ....what i meant was how long after starting the diet did u take note as ive only bee doing this 2 weeks and notice loads

Back