Hairy Dieters?

katbroon

As anyone tried any of the recipes? Are they any good or are they a lo of fuss for an average tasting meal?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I totally missed the series when it was on, just very tempted by the cookbook.

Had a look at the index on Amazon & most of it sounds lush.

I got the book for 4.99 from the book people & love it! Bee & ale casserole & cottage pie done this week & plan to do some of the chicken ones this week

I ordered it from amazon .. £8 I think .. Hoping it'll get here today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And sainsburys 6.49 spotted today....

I'm loving it, I did paprika chicken tonight, I think for me personally it needed more paprika but nice enough

Lexie2005 said:

I'm loving it, I did paprika chicken tonight, I think for me personally it needed more paprika but nice enough

Iv cancelled my amazon order as out of stock ..!!!! I'll buy I in a store tomorrow's x

Lexie2005 said:

Online or in store?

Half tempted to get it on Kindle but it's not the same when it comes to cookbooks.

I've now made the lasagne, sweet and sour, paprika chicken , the chilli and tonight it's the tangle pie. :) and I have to say they've all been yummy and a lot less cals when I put them into mfp the way I made them :) which is even better

I tried the lasagne and found it verystringy and difficult to eat, because of all the leeks, perhaps bc I put 3 layers lol , maybe they only used one layer?? Also used extra lean mince to maker en lower in cals

Sorry it was Tesco & sainsburys in store....

I'm doing the bolognese tomorrow night followed by the crispy chicken on Wednesday when a friend comes for tea.

I am loving it, I am also pretty sure the herbs & spices in the meals are keeping me shall we say regular! I'd been struggling for a few weeks in that department but not anymore!

I personally highly recommend it cos although there are a fairly long list of ingredients the actual recipes are easy to cook & I'm not the best of cooks!

I bought yday in sainsbury's ... Read whilst sipping white wine lol
But yes the means look fab do I'll definitely be giving them a go x

linski24 said:
I bought yday in sainsbury's ... Read whilst sipping white wine lol
But yes the means look fab do I'll definitely be giving them a go x

That made me giggle x

lauryloo said:
I've been wanting this for a few weeks but every store I seem to go to seems to be sold out!

Try Tesco & sainsburys that is where I've seen them int the past week, if not in ask them to order one from another store.

Just made the bolognese, lovely!

Back