• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Half a pound

Whitey

Well tomorrow morning is my weigh in and I only need to loose 0.5lbs to do a stone. As you can see by my progress it just doesn't want to move lol. So I thought I would treat myself to a pandora bracelet. My reason for this is if I have maintained again I will need something to cheer me up and I thought it was better to have a bracelet than a bar of choc although choc is cheaper lol and if I've lost 0.5lb then it's a clever girl gift lol lol so I'm in a win win situation lol. Well thats the excuse I will tell the hubby when he see's the bank account lol lol lol.:8855:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kazpeza

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 1st7lb(13.64%)
your weight loss is like mine it has taken me 6 months to get a stone off and i also needed half today to get my stone and i got just that half lol,but hopefully its coming off slow so will stay off,good luck for that stone tomorrow

Whitey

Thanks hun do not give up its the best diet I've done and beleive me I've done them all including Cambridge and Lighter life NEVER AGAIN I lost 2 stone in 4 weeks then put 4 on lol

kazpeza

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 1st7lb(13.64%)
i know i love the diet i just stop going when i get to target been at target twice with sw and twice with ww but this time i have made a pact with myself that when i hit target i continue going

Pippy Bear

Fighting the fat!
S: 25st2lb C: 20st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 4st7lb(17.9%)
Loving your logic with the bracelet!

Good luck with your weigh in, hopefully its a 'clever girl gift' not to cheer you up x

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Yes good luck! I'm sure you'll do it.

minime2

Maintaining!!
S: 10st12lb C: 7st12lb G: 7st12lb BMI: 23 Loss: 3st0lb(27.63%)
Good luck

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Good luck for your 0.5lb today Huni...you will get there eventually, dont give up though!