Half a stone gone & ben and jerrys FEELING GOOD! :)

minniex

skinny minnie
so i've found out i've lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks and 4 days! which im so happy about thought i desserved a little treat so i've had about 200gram of ben and jerrys fudge brownie frozen yogurt and still feelign positive! :) woohoo!

minniex said:
so i've found out i've lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks and 4 days! which im so happy about thought i desserved a little treat so i've had about 200gram of ben and jerrys fudge brownie frozen yogurt and still feelign positive! :) woohoo!

Did you syn it?

yeah its like 18 syns but i dont mind going over today, first time iv had a treat in a long time :)

minniex said:
yeah its like 18 syns but i dont mind going over today, first time iv had a treat in a long time :)

Aw I'd love it :drool: I've put my teeth whitening on so I don't eat anything, dying for some crisps and chocolate! :sigh:

minniex said:

Wow that is amazing. Do you have a lot to lose and what plan do you follow?

I follow extra easy :) started at 11stone1.5lb now down to 10.7lb goal is 9stone not far to go! :) x

Back