half a stone......ten times!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by skinni_minni, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. skinni_minni

skinni_minni Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    oh dear.....just realised i have to lose half a stone ten times......that seems impossible!!
    any tips?
    thankooooo
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hio no it's not impossible look at people here, I've lost 6x 1/2 stones since March and have 9 left so I've as much left nearly to you have total !
    Positives make positive, say every day before u get up I will get to goal and stay there and before you know it you'll be 1/2 way through those 10 :) x x

4. Fulltum

Fulltum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Paleo/Primal
    Just take it a half stone at a time and it wont seem so tough (plus you will get to goal 10 times ;))

I lost 7st in 2008 and I found that the best way to get through it was to set mini goals and work towards those instead of looking at it as one big target.

Good luck and enjoy this wonderful plan :D

5. big-dollop

big-dollop Need To Downsize!

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi
    I am almost at that total in 18 weeks so yes it can be done just stick at it and dont get side tracked by food, you need it to live and not to live for! theres a lot of people on the forum who have lost well in excess of your target, theres always a lot of people on here to help you
    good luck on the journey

6. starla

starla Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, what the others have said just take it 7lbs at a time, thats how I am looking at it good luck :D

7. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Try not to worry about the numbers too much - just focus on healthy eating, staying on track and getting the most out of your points! The losses will come and will spur you on - its a self-generating thing!!!! Good luck sweetheart!! xxxx

8. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Baby steps lead to great results hunny so look at the smaller goals first and good luck at every stage x

9. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Slow and steady wins the race (so they say). Take it nice and easy and in small amounts - every 5 to 7lbs will add up for you. Good Luck!

10. skinni_minni

skinni_minni Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you soooooooooo much for all of your support!! Last night, 5 stone seemed impossible but seeing all of your success is amazing and has spurred me on!!
    Well done to you all, you are fab!!!!
    xx xx

11. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    not impossible at all! i've lost erm, 7lbs .. 9 times so far :D wow didn't realise that, by the time i'm finished i have to lose it 12 times! :) well 14lbs 6lbs to go ha :p you will do it in no time! really does fly by with weekly weigh ins! good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.