Half Stone Christmas Challenge!

xena

Hi all

It's seven weeks til Christmas and a pound a week would get me to my goal so I'm starting a challenge to keep motivated so please join in if you think it will help you too :cool: It's just so hard to resist all the tempting treats, but we can do it!!!

Will report back tomorrow with my starting weight, need a fresh start after Halloween!!

Starting weight 10 stone 3
Goal weight 9 stone 10

Day 1 gone well. Had amazing dinner of macaroni cheese pasta n sauce with extra leeks and chorizo in yummmmm
Doing my Paul McKenna hypnotic gastric band again tonight, it can't do any harm i'm sure!

Back on the pasta n sauce today. Yummo.
had boring lunch of Ryvita, Philly, Danio yoghurt and banana.
some girls at work are doing insanity workouts and it has inspired me to dust off my old Turbofire DVDs...
just need to cut down on the pasta, too bloated to move!!

I've put some weight on and would love to join you.
My weight this morning was 12 stone 7lbs. I want to be 12 stone on Christmas morning xx

I haven't been on this site for a while but was looking for inspiration to spur me on to getting some weight off by Christmas, I notice it is one calendar month to the big day today, it is the most difficult time of year to lose weight so need something to aim for. I would love to be 10st 10lbs for Christmas so I am going to go for it. :D

Its been a good day today, wish all days would go like that, kept to the plan all day, 7.6 mile run this morning, and an 8 mile cycle in the afternoon. After a really bad inactive weekend I weighed in this morning at 11.11:sigh: that was a bit of a shock.:eek: Hopefully with the exercise today will drop for tomorrow morning - usually does.:eek:

I weighed this morning and seems the exercise I got yesterday worked I had dropped 2lbs. Kept to the food plan all day, throughout the day I cycled 7.6 miles, wqlked 3 miles and this evening 4 miles group run with my running club. Feeling great now.:D

Back