Half way photo's added

wannabesize10

Silver Member
Hi All,

Well as i was having a crap day don't want to cheat or anything but just couldn't see any changes and felt lumpy & bumpy so dh said to take my half way photo's
i have chopped my head off as not that confident yet but i promise my goal photo will be head and all ..

thanks for all the support today xxx

You look great. Those photos should inspire you to keep going, you will be at goal soon. Good luck

What do you mean you can't see much difference lol.

You look bloody amazing dispite not actually having a head, thats 8lb lost straight away.

What do you mean you can't see much difference lol.

You look bloody amazing dispite not actually having a head, thats 8lb lost straight away.

Heehee you did make me laugh !! thanks you so much i think i can see the difference esp in my hands .. ,

tillyfloss - Thank you so much honey for your lovely comment made my eyes well up don't think i have ever been inspiring!!
thank you xxx

looking good :) ...keep it up xx

OMG you look fantastic! How can you say you feel fat, when you look so fab?! The difference is amazing. You're doing brilliantly, you'll be a twig in no time! :)

ahhhh thanks so much everyone ... i have woken in a much better mood today even danced around to britney spears doing the hoovering already lol

your such a top bunch of people!!! xxx

Ps: added a head heehee

Last edited:
you look absolutely fan flippin tastic and you know what you definitey dont look as if you need to lose another 28lbs!!!!!! well done you you will be in a 10 in no time xxx

thanks Jessica Rabbit ... wow i am amazing with peoples comments ... i have another wobble today crying for no reason so reading this post has helped me think stay with it and soon be able to post my go photo ... you have all helped me so much,
i hope this helps someone else who may need encouraging i have pcos , and i am a short bum never thought i could lose weight ! x

Back