Half way!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

Hi everyone,
    I so glad as I am on target for my 3 stone loss :p I needed to lose it in 11 weeks which left me with 1 week for refeed before my holiday.
    I ve just started week 6 and have lost one and a half stone :D. So hopefully I'll keep up the weight loss!!!!!!
    Iam just starting to see a difference which as spared me on as I am still hungry (it must be in my mind) but I cant spot thinking of food!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Wahey!
    :banana dancer:
    well done chick :D you can do it! :)

4. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yup - I've been thinking of food constantly at the moment. Think it's cause I'm cold and tired. It's really hard to stick to it when you're like that.

I think it's cause I'm missing my chicken soups - they didn't have any this week so it's another hot chocolate for tea tonight :cry:

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Well done and you are looking great for your target. Keep it up hun.

6. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    cant you go back to the chemist in a couple of days and change some shakes for soups?

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done, being half way there is a great feeling isn't it? I think you should make your target easily. Keep up the good work, you are doing great!

8. matronix

matronix Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well done.
    How do you feel about the refeeding bit? I find this and afterward the scary bit. Its easier not eating. Like you I will be going on holiday for 2 weeks but will be refeeding for 2 weeks. I have set myself a average target of 3lbs each week for the remainder and if I hit that I will be ok. Any more than 3lbs will be great.
    Where are you going on holiday to and have you any plans on what eating plan you will be following. :D
    Would be interested to see how other people manage holidays especially when they reach target.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.