Halfway and in a Summer Dress YIPPEE!!

Stefanie

Silver Member
UPDATED PICS on Page 2 xxxxx

I thought I would post this as I am feeling really proud of my weight loss to date, just 2 pounds off of 2 stone and it is halfway for me. I want to look fab for summer and bought my first size 14 summer dress!

Before (15.8):
DSC02097-1.jpg

During (13.10):
Photoon2011-03-07at1402.jpg

And I now can't wait to see the after pics!! :D

I want everyone else to know that I am very proud of all your weight loss and determination to date and a massive thanks to minimins and sw!!!! xxxx

Last edited:
Well done hun you look fab in that dress :)

very pretty frock, and you of course look gorgeous - well done on your losses!

Thank you so much, I'm on a mega high today! Used to feel so fat and miserable in my clothes, now I'm buzzing!!! xx

WOW! You are gorgeous!!!

Massive difference in arms and neck. The dress is gorgeous too! Well done on the 2 stone loss and next you'll be in a size 10 before you know it! :) x

You look amazing hun! Well done - can't wait to see your target pics xxx

Isn't it funny how you look in the mirror and you struggle to see the weight loss? I do this all the time so it's really nice to know other people notice! The last 10 years I have lost my confidence, self-esteem and probably became a bit of a recluse - I actually didn't think losing nearly 2 stone would be possible, especially for me xx

Wow!!
Both Stefanie and Bubbles1984 seeing both your pics is a true inspiration to me. Well done. xx

well done on your loss doesnt it make you feel great :)))))))))

I took pictures of me in a bikini at the start just so i can look at it and it makes me want to carry on cant wait to i can see the different well done once again xxx

well done hun the difference is sooo clear lovely dress too.

Looking good!! What a lovely dress too, I can't imagine ever getting my arms out like that - really well done x

Yeah, I'm still not totally happy with my arms yet, but I thought feck it, life is too short - if people don't like my arms tough lol! I have some tum pics too, but I'll hold back posting these until I reach my 3 stone mark, but it's such a difference already xx Thanks for the support everyone :grouphugg:

well done hun u look amazing and the dress is fab x x x x x x x

Thank you! I love my shoes, actually any high heels lol. These are a bargain, £18 from Primark! And so comfy xx

you look lovely, I LOVE the shoes !!

Back