1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Halfway there (sorry, no pictures)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RedRevolver, 4 March 2014 Social URL.

1. RedRevolver

RedRevolver Well-Known Member

Well, I didn't take a before photo so I'll probably never be able to a do side-by-side.

But I'm halfway to healthy! After that I'd probably like to lose a further sto
    ne, but I weighed in today at 14st 10lbs down from 18st 3lbs last June. I'm 5"10 so I believe around 12st7lbs is the threshold for healthy (if BMI really means anything, anyway!)

It's take
    n a while, mostly because I've not been convicted in my diet at all, and I suffer with depression and being unemployed, moving to a completely new area (no friends etc. nearby) that to lose the weight so quickly and with relative ease makes me feel hopeful that, not only can I get my dream figure, but I'll be able to keep it off too.