Halfway there (sorry, no pictures)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RedRevolver, 4 March 2014 Social URL.

1. RedRevolver

RedRevolver Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low GI/exercise.
    Well, I didn't take a before photo so I'll probably never be able to a do side-by-side.

But I'm halfway to healthy! After that I'd probably like to lose a further sto
    ne, but I weighed in today at 14st 10lbs down from 18st 3lbs last June. I'm 5"10 so I believe around 12st7lbs is the threshold for healthy (if BMI really means anything, anyway!)

It's take
    n a while, mostly because I've not been convicted in my diet at all, and I suffer with depression and being unemployed, moving to a completely new area (no friends etc. nearby) that to lose the weight so quickly and with relative ease makes me feel hopeful that, not only can I get my dream figure, but I'll be able to keep it off too.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.