Hall and Woodhouse

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
Hey!

Im going out to lunch at Hall and Woodhouse, and have just looked at their menu and they dont have a great deal to offer tbh! :(

I dont know what to do, as I dont have much money AT ALL!!!! Im going with work colleagues so they can all afford anything but I cant!

Are restaurants at all flexible when it comes to a childs menu, do you reckon I could order off that, as they have salmon with new pots and carrots on that?

My other option is seems is to have an egg mayo sandwich (at £6.50!!!!!!:eek:), which would take up my syns for the day on the bread and mayo!

Grrr why does Lunch have to be so expensive at this place! Im trying to be 100% this week! What can I do!?!? Please help me make the right decision!!

Thanks! :)

You have various options.

1. Don't go. Make some excuse.
2. Say you can't make lunch but will join them for a drink later.
3. Go, but say you are not that hungry/not very well/whatever and have just a starter, or a side salad.
4. Explain that you can't afford to go there, and see if there is a cheaper place everyone would be happy to go to.

If you gave us a link to their menu, we might be able to offer further ideas.

There is no way of knowing whether they will serve you a child's portion - each place has its own policy on that sort of thing.

Yay boss paid for me! So I had an egg mayo sandwich, syning at like 15 syns lol!

Back