Halogen Oven Recipes

Allimack

Silver Member
Hi folks, apologies if I'v put this in the wrong place as I'm still new at this!

I was wondering if anyone had any recipes for a Halogen Oven (pref free or low-syn obviously! lol!). I often roast a whole chicken in mine which is lovely -just like a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket! :D Other than that its only ever used for baked spuds! I'm on an economy drive at the moment, like many people, so I'm tryin 2 reduce my energy bills as much as poss and thot gettin more use out of the Halogen Oven would be the ideal way 2 do this. Also I feel it's not bein used 2 it's full potential only cooking chicken & spuds and therefore not earning it's space in the cupboard!!! :D

Any recipes/suggestions/etc would b much appreciated - thanks in advance!!

We also have tried to GO GREEN by using the microwave/griil/oven to it's potential
This became an issue when we placed solar panels on the roof
Since then we have invested in a slow cooker
Which I try and use during the day to use some of the energy we are producing

Oh those scones look fab! Any chance of the recipe n syn value?
My folks gave me mine last Xmas n I def think it's worth using for reducing cookin time and energy costs, the problem I have is thinkin of things 2 cook in it! lol! I'v read loads of reviews online by people sayin they aven't used their main oven since gettin it but not much on the recipe front!:( I did buy a cook book but the recipes didn't seem that gr8. So like I said mine's only really been used for roast chicken n baked spuds! Funny enuf 2nite's dinner is cookin in it as I type n guess wat it is.....Baked spuds - to go wif SW chilli from the freezer!:D

Back