Halogen ovens

Tracy831

HERE I GO AGAIN !!!!!!!
Just wondering if anyone uses a halogen oven, and can you cook fat free chips in it like the airfryers do, as ive seen one on sale in argos and am tempted to buy one, but thought i would check first :)

Hey Tracy, I have a halogen oven in fact I have two incase one dies on me lol. I swear by it for cooking everything and it does so much much quicker. I cook everything from roast chicken to SW chips and it is fantastic, you just pop it on for five minutes and its ready to go. As for it being like an airfryer im not too sure how they work but i wouldnt imagine so as the halogen is still a kind of oven.

Hope this helps :D

Thank you for the reply, i have been reading reviews on them and they all say good things like you, so i think i will just have to get one :)

Just wondering if anyone uses a halogen oven, and can you cook fat free chips in it like the airfryers do, as ive seen one on sale in argos and am tempted to buy one, but thought i would check first :)

A WORD OF WARNING!!! I've had three halogen's and they all had the same fault; the bulb went, the way they make them you can't replace it yourself you will have to have it send away or but another one.

I read the reviews on Ideal World about the ones they sell and lots of people marked them down because the bulb went. I would really like one but was a bit worried about them breaking.

best thing since sliced bread i think and it would be worth while taking out the insurance on it as the bulb and the element does go i am on my third one and have only paid for the first one 3 years ago

Finally decided to get one ( well hubby just returned with it for me !!!), and am well impressed by how it looks, and I got the extension ring with it which I didn't think came with it :)
Now just have to test it and buy a cookbook !!

Attachments

• image-426253097.jpg
    image-426253097.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 58
My halogen was purchased from Ideal World, it worked wondrfully until the bulb went.

Back