Halo's food Diary

Halo

Ive just spotted this section and thought ill add my diary to, if im eating to much or like a pig, im more then welcome if you let me know ;)

Tuesday - Red day

Breakfast:

2 Slices of bacon (grilled with fat removed)
2 Eggs scrambled (milk part of HE)
1 Quon Sausage (grilled - 0.5 syn)
Ketchup (1 tbsp - 1 syn)

Lunch:

2 slices of nimble bread (HE)
extra low fat marg ( 2 tsp -1 syn)
1/2 tin of tuna
extra light mayo (1 tbsp 2.5 syns)

Dinner:

Beef mince casserole and Veg
(made with extra lean beef mince, Boveril, knorr stock pot, garlic, onion,mustard powder, light soy sauce and dried mixed veg)

todays snacks:

Bananas x2,
muller light yoghurt,
chopped carrott,
oreo biscuit (3.5 syns)

Syns:

hello neighbour !!! Just down the road in Portslade. Just be carefull how many bananas you eat. If you find your loss is slow,try to keep to the fruits that have an "S" or "SS" once you have had one banana. These are your speed foods which have even less calories in them. Good luck with your loss. Which group do you go to ? x

Hello there

I come from portslade, only moved over to hove within the last year, what a small world.

I dont go to a club, my mum does in chalky road and im just following the diet. I originally started to spur my mum to keep at it, but im determined to lose abit of weight to myself.

The only down side for me is ive never liked any fruit so thats where i struggle, only fruit i can stomach is bananas. Do you think it would be best it i cut it down to 1 a day?

This is only my second week doing the diet, last week didnt lose anything just stayed the same but thought that could be my bodies way of getting used to eating more i think.

My mum has been doing well on the diet but i secretly likes me doing it to for support as now all we talk about is food hehe x

I have had a week or so of staying the same mostly when I haven't eaten enough superfree foods. If you don't like fruit stock up your body with lots of veg the greener the better. 1 banana is probably better as you may not go to the loo as often as you might otherwise and then you would see the weight go on or stay the same. good luck and don't hesitate to ask further xx

Thanks Brightonrosie, yeah i think 1 banana is enough feel abit like im turning into a monkey hehe, i think i might try and train myself to try strawberry as they might not taste to bad if i add yoghurt to them or sweetner, hopefully my taste buds may change.

Todays munch:Green Day (wednesday)

Breakfast:

Scrambled eggs made with 2 eggs (milk HE)
2 Slices of nimble bread (HE)
Extra light Marg (2 tsp - 1 syn)

Lunch:

Batchelors chicken Savory Rice (yummy)

Dinner:

Quorn chilli and rice
(chilli made from scratch - qourn, peppers,tinned tomatoes, chilli, mixed herbs, boveril, onion, kidney beans) another yummy dinner with enought left over to last for my dinner friday.

Snacks:

1 Banana
Vanilla Muller light yoghurt
Chopped raw carrott
Little treat for pudding - Skinny cow sandwich - 5 Syns

Total syns - 6

todays munch: Red Day

Breakfast:

2 Slices of bacon (fat removed)
1 Quorn Sausage (1/2 syn)
Scrambled egg made with 2 eggs (milk used as HE)
Ketchup (1 tbsp - 1 syn)

Lunch:

Tuna mayo sandwich (2 slices nimbled bread - HE, 1 tbsp extra light mayo - 2.5 syns)
2 tsp extra light marge (1 syn)

Dinner:

Extra Lean mince beef casserole (all made with syn free ingrediants)

Snacks:

1 Banana
1 Muller Light yoghurt
1 chopped raw carrott
1 Skinny cow sandwich (5-syns)

Total Syns: 10

Fridays munch - Green Day

Breakfast:

2 Weetabix (HE) also milk used as HE

Lunch:

Batchelors pasta & sauce (chicken & mushroom flavour)

Dinner:

Quorn chilli with rice (made with all syn free ingrediants)

Snacks:

Muller light vanilla yoghurt
1 Banana
Chopped raw carrott
2 single measures of vodka with pepsi max (5 syns)

Total syns: 5

Back