• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

handbags and gladrags!

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
S: 17st13lb G: 12st0lb
I love metallics at the moment.

Oh my heart is racing - handbag city ---- wow - i want them ALL!!!!!!!!

they are all amazing arent they... ;)

A couple of years ago my hubby bought me a fabulous burberry bag, it was a seasonal one in very light blue with white straps. I loved that bag so much but now it just looks old. Stick to river island now for my bags makes more sense!!!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Huh....

I just don't get the handbags / shoes thang....

Gadgets on the other hand.... ;)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)

I have fallen in love with this one I saw it in Look magazine this week.

£330:eek: at that price I think I will keep dreaming.:cry:

Love all of their clothes as well...so very expensive:sigh: I am afraid it is a different world to the one I live in.

All by Miu Miu | NET-A-PORTER.COM

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of years ago my hubby bought me a fabulous burberry bag, it was a seasonal one in very light blue with white straps. I loved that bag so much but now it just looks old. Stick to river island now for my bags makes more sense!!!
I get my bags from river island as well! Thye got some great designs - def the best on the high street!

Would like to treat myself to a nice bag though - def considering it! :) xox

Huh....

I just don't get the handbags / shoes thang....

Gadgets on the other hand.... ;)
Your such a woman howdy i bet you love handbags really lol xox ;)

I have fallen in love with this one I saw it in Look magazine this week.

£330:eek: at that price I think I will keep dreaming.:cry:

Love all of their clothes as well...so very expensive:sigh: I am afraid it is a different world to the one I live in.

All by Miu Miu | NET-A-PORTER.COM
Oh miu miu :rolleyes: hmmmmmmmmmm.... so beautiful....... ahhhhhh.... im dreaming to mini! lol well u know what they say? dreams do come true :) i used to dream of being 8stone again - and now i am only 8 pounds away from that goal! xox lol

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
*cough* I have dropped the hint to husband as he never knows what to get me for Christmas...he did turn a funny colour:rolleyes: I am sure that was just pure relief in disguise at now having something to buy me:p no more excuses!!!

I am going to cut out the picture from the magazine and post it on my mood board.

Your right! dreams do come true:D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Complete girlie girlie one here.... :)

IF YOU COULD PICK ANY HANDBAG IN THE WORLD FOR FREE! WHAT HANDBAG WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

(great place to look is All Bags | NET-A-PORTER.COM if you want some ideas - also copy and paste pics of the one you would choose :))

Quite digging this chloe bag myself...

Look forward to seeing your dream hand bag! :)

lol
xox
No really a hangbag person ....god, am i wierd lol
I love shoes oh and gadgets.... maybe i should have really been a man?!?!

Beautiful Mulberry! Fortunately my OH's sister works for Prada in China so I think I may be getting a cut price treat for myself if I get to goal!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
OMG ...just looked at the price of some of them.... mmm, how can anyone pay sooo much for something to put your phone and fags in?!?!?!? WTF... i would rather spend the money on something else!!!!!!

I love handbags, you can never have to many im getting this one when i get to goal chloe paddington, a bit old but still want it i have a fake one that mil got me in new york and some people actually think its real haha

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)

I like this one by Matthew Williamson. Only £60 too. (*cough* She says only lol)

oh all preety bags I love bags and shoes the best thing about shoes they always fit and never let you down