Hang over cures!

sl1nkyminny

Any one got any good s/w friendlu hangover cures! I have normally make a massive bowl of wedges (syn free) then add all my herbs and spices ( syn free) and fry light and in the oven for an hour ad then top with beans cheese and then crush some garlic mix in with EL mayo with a little water to make it runny and poor on top! Amezin =] but im getting abit bores of this so If anyone has any more ideas that will be great :)

sl1nkyminny said:
Any one got any good s/w friendlu hangover cures! I have normally make a massive bowl of wedges (syn free) then add all my herbs and spices ( syn free) and fry light and in the oven for an hour ad then top with beans cheese and then crush some garlic mix in with EL mayo with a little water to make it runny and poor on top! Amezin =] but im getting abit bores of this so If anyone has any more ideas that will be great :)

Can't beat a big sw style fry up!! :) yumm

I like a good pizza to cure my hangover!

Take a weight watchers tortilla wrap (5 Syns each) and top with passatta/tomato puree, any meat/vegetables you like, and cheese (HExA), then bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes..voi la!

I love these even when I'm not hungover lol! Having two for tea tonight, after weigh in, topped with passatta, mushrooms, onion, peppers, sweetcorn and low-low cheese :drool: can't wait!

Exercise. Believe it or not, going for a brisk walk always clears the remnants of the hangover away!

Ooooh that pizza sounds lovely! Will deffo try that one night! I'm not very inventive in the kitchen! I just follow the recipes in the books/ web/magazine!

cheese toasty ! (he a&b) always make this when I come in drunk haha

My fave hangover cure is always a sausage butty.
SW friendly now though so Wholemeal Bread and Tesco Meat Free Lincolnshire Sausages for 1.5 syns each.
Still does the trick :) Nom nom!

I do try & avoid the dreaded hangovers these days......have had 2 nights out since NY Eve......as I find my tolerance for alcohol has diminished since starting SW! But I find I crave fruit.....kiwi, melon, pineapple.....so thats my hangover cure!

SW chips and gravy made with stock pot that I cook for a while with onion and sometimes mushrooms. Dash Worcester, dash soy... I love chips 'n' gravy! Or a SW fry up of course. Hehe.

Bloody mary... lol but that's not too SW friendly

Diet Irn Bru :D Syn free! But I'm not sure you will find it anywhere south of the North of England - correct me if I'm wrong :)

Umm Sw wedges with beans cheese sounds amazing!! What beans do you use? So going to try this! I love pasta n sauce packets and often have them with lots of extra veg! Or Sw egg fried rice!

SW KFC Chicken in a weight watchers wrap (5 syns) with SW BBQ sauce and 45g melted mozzarella... If its a serious hangover have it with wedges too!! xxx

I just use normal baked beans like Heinz ones! CoZ when she cheese melts it goes all stringy and gooey! Yum yum yum!! =]

I wish i knew, i've only had one heavy night out since new years and tried to drink how i used to......big mistake. One of the worst hangovers of my life! There is a lot less of me to get drunk now though :D before slimming world the best thing in the world was a pasty with a sweet cup of tea........hadn't though of doing slimming world wedges with cheese + beans.....sounds amazing so might give that a try next time :)

I can't drink as much as I used to at the moment. I have a theory that it's the reduced calories and fat in my system and once I reach target and up my calories to a maintenance level with extra healthy extras or whatever then I can drink like a fish again. Hahaha.

My best hangover cure though is a sausage and bacon toasted sandwich (3 syns and a heb) with cheese melted on top of the toast (HEA) and beans poured over the top. It looks like the most unhealthy thing in the world which is exactly what you want when your feeling minging coz of drink. Hahaha.

Back