Hang over food...

gleessa

I very rarely drink because my hang overs are so horrific but last night, I used my syns on having a little tipple. Today, I'm really suffering for this and the hardest part is my incredible craving for savory snacks - sausage rolls/ scotch eggs/ pork pies. To make this worse, i'moff out for a meal tonight so don't want want to use too many syns during the day.

Any suggestions on what I can eat instead?

Frylight some bacon with the fat cut off, add a couple of tomatoes/mushrooms, serve up with eggs? Lots of protein and feels naughty

I went to raid my fridge and found left over spag bol from last night's tea. It really hit the spot! I'm starting to get some craving again now though

The only thing that works if I have a crisps pash is a mugshot. I've found that they work really well. Occasionally I've had two. Naughty I know but better than crisps or Doritos

I'm exactly the same on a hangover. My lifesavers are low fat super noodles, mug shots, sainsburys be good to yourself sausages (half a syn and delicious) and bacon.

I'm always starving the day after being hungover. I've just been binging on fruit to stop myself eating anything else ha! Drink plenty water too.

Back