Hanging head in shame.............but I'm back.....not that I've really been anywhere

stivesliz

Gold Member
Well what can I say?????
I have a few 'personal issues' at the moment and healthy food is the last thing on my mind.

Sooooo that's why I haven't been posting BUT I have still been looking and would have felt a little fake by putting out my opinion about SW whilst chomping on a pie.

Am going to go back to my class on Tuesday - I missed the last 2 but I shall be an ostrich no more....and anyway, I miss you lot too much to not have some banter.

Thanks for the love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aah there you are! Been wondering where you've been! Xx

Hey there Liz it's tough. I'm just popping in and out at the moment too and there's definitely a correlation between my focus on plan and my minimins use. Things been a bit tricky recently with weekends away and work being busy. Also OH on a mad decorating and redesigning the house binge again. So many people are jealous of this as he always has a project (came home the other day and living flame gas fire had been converted into a real wood burning fire) and don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it drives me effing mad when I come home after work and am told I have to empty all drawers and wardrobes in the bedroom as its getting redecorated, we have a new bed ordered, curtains etc and we have to live in the spare room for 5 weeks whilst it gets done. So SW been a bit on the back burner and had my first gain this week! Also can't seem to stop thinking about chocolate! So welcome back and sorry to rant on your thread :)

Welcome back Liz good to see you. Hope the scales are kind to you on Tuesday, and look forward to you posting again. x

Hey there Liz it's tough. I'm just popping in and out at the moment too and there's definitely a correlation between my focus on plan and my minimins use. Things been a bit tricky recently with weekends away and work being busy. Also OH on a mad decorating and redesigning the house binge again. So many people are jealous of this as he always has a project (came home the other day and living flame gas fire had been converted into a real wood burning fire) and don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it drives me effing mad when I come home after work and am told I have to empty all drawers and wardrobes in the bedroom as its getting redecorated, we have a new bed ordered, curtains etc and we have to live in the spare room for 5 weeks whilst it gets done. So SW been a bit on the back burner and had my first gain this week! Also can't seem to stop thinking about chocolate! So welcome back and sorry to rant on your thread :)

Think youre quite lucky to be honest. My hubby would let the house fall about our ears before he did anything. I always have to say "I've been thinking" then his ear flaps close over!!!! Grrrr :)

Back