Hanging my Head in shame - 20 stone to lose

Alia

Silver Member
Hi every one. Hope you are all well.

i have the hugest amount of weight to loose. Never lost more than 5 stone at once then would regain it and more. Sound Familiar?

i started Exante on 23rd of April and am doing well. Had four days off due to family circumstances but am back on track this week with weigh in on monday where i hope to have lost the 5lbs i put on last week plus more.

I've been overweight since being a very small child so I don't know how it feels to be thin. Saying that I have always been fit for a fatty until the last couple of years were my mobility has really suffered and this is a last try for me. I am hoping by taking food out of the equation will bring me less chance to make the wrong choices and fail. I really need as much support as I can find to get me through this long difficult journey.

my loss as it stands now is 42lbs

Hi alia first of all welldone on ur loss so far you have done amazing ! Im sure u will find the support u need here we are all here for eachother dont beat urself up and take one day at a time good luck hun x keep posting x h x

Hi alia first of all welldone on ur loss so far you have done amazing ! Im sure u will find the support u need here we are all here for eachother dont beat urself up and take one day at a time good luck hun x keep posting x h x

thank you so much, I will definitely be posting, my journey ahead seems at times impossible but I can't give up no matter what as to do so will in effect be signing my death sentence to an early grave and I have 7 children to supply me with beautiful grandchildren and I have to be around to enjoy them!

Hi every one. Hope you are all well.

i have the hugest amount of weight to loose. Never lost more than 5 stone at once then would regain it and more. Sound Familiar?

i started Exante on 23rd of April and am doing well. Had four days off due to family circumstances but am back on track this week with weigh in on monday where i hope to have lost the 5lbs i put on last week plus more.

I've been overweight since being a very small child so I don't know how it feels to be thin. Saying that I have always been fit for a fatty until the last couple of years were my mobility has really suffered and this is a last try for me. I am hoping by taking food out of the equation will bring me less chance to make the wrong choices and fail. I really need as much support as I can find to get me through this long difficult journey.

my loss as it stands now is 42lbs

42lb is an amazing amount to lose you obviously have it in you to stick to it and lose the lbs. I'm only in my first week of my kick up the backside I've gave myself. I hope I get to lose as much as you have so far. See your week off as a blip I'd focus more on the fact that you can and have lost weight before. I'm a swine for comfort eating infact any occasion really.
Good luck and well done so far!

Back