Hangover food!!??

Laurajade23

So I went out last night for the first time since my son was born 12 weeks ago and needless to say I am suffering a bit today!

I've always loved full fat coke, McDonald's, pizza, KFC etc as hangover cures lol! Pretty much anything that's completely bad!! I would kill for a large strawberry milkshake and a double cheese burger right now!!

So far I've had, an apple, bacon, egg, toast, beans, tomatoes, a packet of skips, and a minestrone mug shot..... None of which has cut the mustard!!

What are your favourite sw friendly hangover belly cures?

Ps I flexi syn'd for my night out last night so I'm trying to be extra good for the rest of this week!

I'd probably go for a slimming world style big breakfast, some nice slimming world chips, low syn sausages and dollop of ketchup? Bacon and egg buttie in wholemeal roll, or a proper stodgy pasta dish

Bolognaise with sw chips instead of pasta and 2 lots of hex cheese sprinkled on top.

Carb food defo........pasta and potatoes whichever way you like...........burger and chips for me always :)

haha my forte :p
big fry up, lots of sugar free squash!
I can't tend to handle fruit on a hangover so I have to eat veggies as superfree isntead. lots of fried mushrooms in the morning.
Then A huge plate of SW chips with some quorn sausages or a quorn burger in a bun with ketchup of mushy pea curry sauce.
the other day me and OH had chicken fried rice and that did the trick! :D

HIya it's pasta every time in our house but a bacon butty usually does the trick and I usually syn some Brie and a bit of ketchup to have with it.
the squash is also a fave in our house and if I want something fizzy I add sparkling water.

Back