Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hannah Waterman on Loose Women: losing weight...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Julianne_julz, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I'm always interested to see how "celebs" do it... or how they say they do it anyway... x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

She does look pretty good, very very slim though - I've checked the SW books - 7st 11 is the lowest TARGET weight for someone of 5ft2 so at 7st8 I think she's maybe a bit on the low side???

4. beckimorton

beckimorton Banned

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    She does look amazing and well done to her - but I do think she has gone a bit far and could do with putting on a little bit more weight!! I wonder what she was eating whilst she was on her diet though - I doubt it was proper food portions like we get on Slimming World :)

5. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I can't imagine she was eating a lot, no. She looked great but could do with a few lbs on definitely!

Although she did interval training, I wonder just how much, and how little she must have been eating yikes.x

6. beckimorton

beckimorton Banned

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bet it was a daily thing with a personal trainer - if only we could all afford one of them hey ;) Think I need to get a summer holiday booked so the dreaded beach can help keep me motivated :)

7. klare

klare A Girls Got 2 Do ...

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    personal trainer sounding good to me.. i think i would be very motivated if i had a chunky hunky personal trainer to come and get me up in the morning ready for my 'work out ' haha! not fussy with either brazillian type - dark haired, dark eyes , olice skin... or the more nordic look.. blonde hair or blue eyes.. so long as am looking at least 6 ft 2, with some decent muscles, wicked sense of humour, cheeky grin and some stamina :-D lol.. i can see how that would motivate me and my dieting 1000% :-D

8. beckimorton

beckimorton Banned

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha now we're talking - I think I need that to keep me motivated. Would definitely help me getting up for the gym etc ;)

9. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    She's also going through a marriage break-up. Best diet I ever went on!!

Lynda

10. Lynne2809

Lynne2809 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hannah Waterman's personal trainer was Kevin Adams, Jade Goody's good friend. Well if you had a hunky guy like him to run with wouldn't you be motivated to train hard !

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Someone at my work goes to a personal trainer once a week... results have been amazing but good God hes strict

12. beckimorton

beckimorton Banned

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can put up with a fit toned man bossing me about - as long as it's not my OH ;)

13. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh I think that it would put me off - who wants Mr Hunky seeing you sweating, puffing and all red in the face without any make-up on! Not exactly looking my best during exercise!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.