Hannah's beautiful dress's diary!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by isa24, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. isa24

isa24 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :) Hello everyone I hope I am putting this in the right place I have been faffing about on this diet for about two weeks now but tomorrow is my first day 100% ss, you see its my sisters birthday coming up in august and my mum's 50th and they are both having parties with loads of family and friends there that I havent seen for ages and this time I don't want to be the fat cousin and also as its the summer everyone will be in summer dresses and I don't want to be in trousers and long sleeves.

So I went out today and brought two beautiful dresses both in a size sixteen (I am currently a 20),and these will be my my goal, to fit in to them for the parties and feel great.
    So I thought I would keep this diary everyday to give me a boost and keep me on track.
    I hope this is ok, Wish me luck and I hope everyone is doing well!!
    (sorry this post went on for so long!!!):D

Hannah x x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.