Step 1 Sole Source Hannahs Cambridge Weight Plan Diary :)

Hannahlouise92

Hi everyone!
Just thought i would give myself some further motivation by posting my diary so far on here. I will try and update it every day and hopefully it will inspire others to keep going with the cambridge plan, or any other weight loss plan for that matter! :)

So, i started my cambridge journey a week last Wednesday (10/04/13) and it has been the best thing i have EVER done diet wise! I have to admit it was hard at the start but now on day 9 it is getting ever easier.. YIPEEEE!

Days 1 and 2 were relitively easy and i thought "why are people saying this diet is so hard?!" but by day 3, i know why! i was starving and emotional. Luckily my boyfriend is doing the plan with me and he has been brilliant helping me not give into temptation! If it wasn't for him i think i would have stuffed my face after the first 2 days!

After day 3 i haven't even fancied food and the thought of eating again actually scares me! so i'm over the hard part now i think! For people just starting out or on the horrible day 3 of the diet just KEEP going! don't give in and it will get better!!...

Day 7 and weigh in day! - LOST an amazing 12lbs!! couldn't help hopping on the scales most days and seeing the pounds melt away so i kind of knew i had a big loss coming on weigh in day! this was the biggest boost to me! It is great how the weight drops off so quick, not like CC diets where it can be a STS or 1-2lbs loss in the first week. I think that has been my downfall on other diets, the results aren't quick enough.

HOWEVER...Day 8 ... SOOOO hungry yesterday! That hungry i could hardly sleep. My stomach was making all sort of weird noises. It was horrible! In the day i felt a bit faint as well but nothing a little caffine couldn't sort out.

But now day 9!!! can NOT believe i have stuck to this diet for this long! and 100% may i add ;) I feel great today and fully motivated.

I'll make sure i keep you up to date most days and hope that this little part of my journey may have inspired some people and given you the extra boost you need to carry on with your own journey. Any advice or comments would be appreciated! this site is a god sent, without reading about everyone elses struggles and successes i don't think i would be as motivated and goal driven as i am. so thank you everyone!!

Hannah x

So it's day 10 today and can't believe I have stuck soley to this diet for this long! Feels good to be in double figures. Only 67 days left until I can eat something.. But I don't feel like eating. My boyfriend is off to plan cricket today and was told he could have some skinless chicken breast before he went. I had a tiny piece and felt bad and didn't want to swallow it even! I weighed myself this morning and STS since WI last Wednesday :( but I know I haven't eaten anything to put weight on so I should have a nice surprise when I weigh myself later tonight (as usually happens) :)
Hannah x

Day 11 is here! I am still so pleased with myself! Ok, so I have a small confession. I went to a party last night.. There was food but I didn't eat! But I had half a small bottle of beer. I literally too about 3 hours to drink it, but I don't want people knowing I'm on this diet so I just did it so people isn't ask questions. Will this kick me out of ketosis? I still have the funny taste in my mouth and I'm not hungry really so fingers crossed still in! I weighed myself earlier and down another 3lbs! Only 4oz till I'm in the 11's eeeeee!
Hannah x

Well done I'm sure you will be ok with beer - I think u have to be really careful with alcohol on the diet so probably best to avoid it x
You have done so well - congrats x

Thanks bex. I'm going to avoid it from now on! Ive read it can be dangerous so best to steer clear! X

So day TWELVE is here! felt fine today.. even went for a walk around town and went to the food market with shake in hand and didn't really feel tempted which is a big step for me. It is usually a case of i have to try EVERYTHING!
Getting easier as the days go on and they are flying by now! weighed myself this morning for a sneeky peek and down in the 11s now 11 stone 13!! (not too far out of the 12s but seeing that number 11 on the scales gave me a major boost!!)
Hannah x

Yay ,almost same weight as me , messaged u on other thread , had abad day but my goal weight and date is the same too x

Day 13!! These days are flying by! I'm hoping to have stayed in the 11s today so fingers crossed! As my weights had been either up or down a few pounds through out the day! Not that I'm eating anything to put on, it must just be the water. Have a great day everyone! X

Day 14 and I HAVE A JAW!! haha first time in about 2 years that ive had a well defined jaw line!! My boyfriend come downstairs and said "theres someting different about your face" and we came to the conclusion that this further half a stone has come off my double chin haha. WI tonight so hoping for about 6/7 lbs.. drinking water like theres no tomorrow so hopefully flush a bit more fat away before 8:15pm tonight :) keep you updated, Hannah x

Yippee I've got some bars!! And lost another 5lbs!!! The bars are a god sent and so yummy! Wish I could have 3 a day but apparently that's not recommended.. Boo hoo :( Hannah x

11 stone 9 today!
(This is after shoveling a nandos down my throat oops!)
That's still a 4lbs loss since yesterday despite the minor slip up YEY!
Day 19 today :)

Haven't updated for 2 weeks. The weigh in where i thought I was 11.9 I was actually 11.12 but I had been drinking water like it was going out of fashion! But today I ha to weigh in a day early due to exams and I've lost a further 6lbs!!! Woooo! 4lbs off loosing 2 stone :D (11.6) and a healthy BMI

Got down to 11.6 last week (YEY) so that's a 6lbs loss, put 2lbs on this week (back up to 11.8 but I've had exams and I have been eating chicken and had a bit of sushi and some noodles from the Chinese so I was expecting it.. Hopped on the scales this morning and down to 11.4. I get weighed at 8pm on a Wednesday and the week before got weighed at 10am so that could be something to do with the gain but I know I've eaten but back on it 100% now till my goal :)

Hi Hannah , we exactly same weight now but really struggling as seems to slow right down the weightloss ? Not sure why as been quite good this whole week yet just staying same weight , wats ur target ? Mine is 91/2 stone feel a long way off , think I need to exercise too as feeling flabby too x

Back