Total Solution Hannahs diary

Hj27

DAY 1
HI all I'm Hannah this is my fist time on vlcd. I feel inspired by all the things I've read on here.
Day 1 nearly over and I must say so far so good. Hope day 2 goes smoothly.

Hi Hannah,

I'm new to VLCD's too. I'm just at the end of day 4. Today has been fine but day 3 was a struggle so prepare yourself. I had a peek at the scales today and have lost 8 llbs in 4 days. So stick with it!

Good Luck!

Laura :)

Oh 8lb wow that's fab.

Well day 2 is here and I'm feeling really good hoping this feeling continues all day, kids have gone to school time to walk the dog in the rain think its going to be a quick one.

Hi Hannah, you sound like you're doing great :) just keep it up and you'll be slim before you know it. Good luck and take each day at a time. Water & perseverance = you can't go wrong!

Thanks Aaron hoping today Is going to be as good as yesterday.

Well it's day 2 nearly over and I've got my last shake to have I've been 100% ts but I've been really tired and cold today hopefully that will improve soon hope everyone else as had a good day.

Hi Hannah,

Glad to hear it is going well for you. I am on day 5 now and feel great. I have loads of energy. The only problem is my feet are like blocks of ice!!

Stay motivated - the results will be worth it!

Greeneyes77 said:
Hi Hannah,

Glad to hear it is going well for you. I am on day 5 now and feel great. I have loads of energy. The only problem is my feet are like blocks of ice!!

Stay motivated - the results will be worth it!

Thanks for your support much appreciated.

Day 3 where do I start woke up fine today but felt yuk since, had a nice warm bath earlier thinking it would make me feel better and nearly fainted. . Thank good I'm feeling a bit more with it now hope this doesn't happen again.

Well that's day3 done and dusted so far do good hopefully all of this will be worth while when I WI. Hope everyone else has had a good day ?

Well done :) just keep going! :D xx

Chazsucks said:
Well done :) just keep going! :D xx

Thanks for the support it really helps. X

Day 4 been doing well, but omg did I just have my willpower tested had to sit in McDonalds while 3 other people ate and I'm very proud to say nothing passed my lips.

Back